Looking for something to do!

Started by Lirliel, June 05, 2006, 11:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a one on one with me,

Time: Contemporary
Game Type: Stat-based (Unisystem, if someone knows the system all the better) (Gonna be using AFMBE rules)
Game Mode: Pre-Post-Apocalyptic world

Game Idea:
Was looking to do a more romantic type setting in a world of grim darkness and distrust, the game would start perhaps a week before the Rise. The character I would be playing would be a soldier who came home from the war in Irak, to find that his GF had left him for his best mate. Who in turn seized to be his best mate, now working as at a meat packing warhouse down by the docks he has his own quiet life but still longs for the day he would be reunited with her.

Though he knows deep down that it isn't gonna happen, but when the Rise starts my protagonist of the story would be forced to find his once great love and rescue her. After all... what's life gotta be about if not tragic love, offcourse through some wonderous means he finds her and escapes. Then comes the great ordeal, staying alive, staying healthy, and most of all finding what's causing all of this!

If anyone would be intrested (Looking for a good writing partner that enjoys plot, won't be heavily sex based, and knows his/her way around the unisystem) feel free to post here or PM me.

Thanks Lirliel ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."