You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 06:18:55 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Scifi 'lady of the night' game (freeform)  (Read 542 times)

Offline WrathieTopic starter

Scifi 'lady of the night' game (freeform)
« on: June 05, 2006, 06:32:45 AM »
Hello :)

I'm keen on a 1-on-1 (perhaps growing it if it settles in and takes hold or if interest is high) where I play a prostitute walking the gritty, shadowed streets of a futuristic cyberpunk-style city. The daylight is blocked by the towering megabuildings, but that's ok because the streets are permanently yet badly lit by ancient neon and malfunctioning holographic emitters. Gunplay and high-tech crime mixes with the eternal trading of fleshly delights... and so on.

I'm actually just looking for the 'sex objectification' inherent in the styalised prostitution concept. It just talks to the little subbie inside me ;) In other words, the background is optional, but I would prefer a scifi setting.

Roles I'm hoping people play are of course 'Johns', although I'm keen if someone wants to be the 'pimp' as well as taking on occasional customers. If the game does seem to be taking hold, there is of course space for other 'working girls' ;)

Interest?

Offline Alkahest

Re: Scifi 'lady of the night' game (freeform)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 06:15:30 PM »
I'd be interested in paricipating, but what are the limits?

Offline Hokage

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 07:09:18 PM »
Sounds very cool

I love the premise ^_^

Offline WrathieTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 01:44:00 AM »
I'd be interested in paricipating, but what are the limits?

Limits as in? Tech? Sexually? As long as we're within everyone's ons and offs, the rest can be made up on the fly...

Those who are keen, please pm me :) I can probably run a couple of variants if there is more than one interested player...