You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:26:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Scorpion Needs a Furry Roleplay [seeking Female or Herm character]  (Read 483 times)

Offline MacheteTopic starter

I know this is not my A/A thread, however, I would have ended up explaining this there anyhow.  I would rather, proverbially speaking, kill two birds with one stone than post this portion of the text there and run right over here to post a roleplay search topic.  My muse has been dead when it comes to my current roleplays recently.  However, I have managed to find him within the last day, rummaging around furry art sites.  Therefor, I gather he is yearning for a furry roleplay.

As noted in my O/O thread, and - for that matter - on my O/O page, I have a fondness for playing and partnering with a furry character, whether s/he/shi has oversized genitalia and/or breasts or not.  However, I did not mention I like playing and partnering with a "hyper" character.  I would like to revive my old characters Beatrix MacMoragh and Cayenne Zessinthal, a picture of each of whom is within this post.  I will adore you if you are willing to write a story involving two hyper herms with me.  However, we can iron out the details in PMs.

(changes: no hair, fur to scales (I cannot remember in Therions (hir original species) are furry or scaley) , add wings, each penis is more draconic in appearance but retains its knot
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 10:38:51 PM by firescorpion121 »

Offline Kalyx

Re: The Scorpion Needs a Furry Roleplay [seeking Female or Herm character]
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 09:55:23 PM »
Hey,

I'd be interested in playing a furry female or herm, whatever you'd prefer. I've also played scalies and avians, though if you into a certain species, let me know. PM.ing you as well.