Pleasurable Company (Ex, f/m m/m f/f)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, January 20, 2010, 02:58:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junki

I'm hoping to join as Skyler. I'm currently working on a profile!!!!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Junki on January 25, 2010, 07:37:22 PM
I'm hoping to join as Skyler. I'm currently working on a profile!!!!

Oh that would be perfect.  Feel free to change anything about her, that you like.  The only things that can't be changed is her Switch tendencies, and her sex, someone who is built like she is will be a very nice commodity to have.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

rahatngt

I have noticed the game before but had been a little busy to offer myself. I was reading through the clients and prostitutes and an interesting pairing up came to mind. I was thinking how would it go if I was to play a switch male alongside  Maria Montevo and Schuyler Matthias. Let me know what you all think. I wonder if its better to ask this in OOC thread though as other players preference is also involved not just as a GM.

Kate

damn someone beat me to the hermaphrodite !

Junki

Quote from: rahatngt on January 28, 2010, 04:26:05 AM
I have noticed the game before but had been a little busy to offer myself. I was reading through the clients and prostitutes and an interesting pairing up came to mind. I was thinking how would it go if I was to play a switch male alongside  Maria Montevo and Schuyler Matthias. Let me know what you all think. I wonder if its better to ask this in OOC thread though as other players preference is also involved not just as a GM.

I'm all game for that idea.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: rahatngt on January 28, 2010, 04:26:05 AM

Quote from: Junki on January 28, 2010, 03:43:55 PM
I'm all game for that idea.

I'm all for this pair, and I'll make sure to point this thread out for Bella to look at.  I'm sure she'll find it intriguing.

For now if you want to put a prostitute character thread together, feel free to.

Quote from: Kate on January 28, 2010, 10:09:54 AM
damn someone beat me to the hermaphrodite !

Awwww, I'm so tempted to open up another herm slot for you, because I have been curious about having you in a game of mine.  If your really interested, we can talk about it.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Junki

Undisclosetoyou,

I received an email from one of the clients asking me to his prostitute yesterday. Since you hadn't been on so long, I wasn't sure what to do and told him to ask you for permission for our characters to be paired together. I think Rahatngt wanted to play with my character as well as Maria's. However, he has been really busy lately.

Thomasarsenault is the user who sent me a message asking for Schuyler to be his prostitute.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Junki on February 02, 2010, 01:52:15 PM
Undisclosetoyou,

I received an email from one of the clients asking me to his prostitute yesterday. Since you hadn't been on so long, I wasn't sure what to do and told him to ask you for permission for our characters to be paired together. I think Rahatngt wanted to play with my character as well as Maria's. However, he has been really busy lately.

Thomasarsenault is the user who sent me a message asking for Schuyler to be his prostitute.

Well I haven't received a PM from him yet so until than his request isn't technically formal yet lol.  It's up to you, who would you like to write with?

Here's my schedule because I won't be on every day.

Weekends:  almost all of them will be devoted to my Mistress, so I probably wont be on. 
Week days: Are iffy, for the most part I'll try to be on, but I have meetings that I have to go to throughout the week, and again, sometimes my Mistress needs me which means that I won't be on some times.  But it usually won't last more than three days between posting.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Junki

I'm not exactly sure who I want to roleplay with. However, I gave a more definitely answer to Thomasaresenault since he was a client coming to me, and not someone who only wanted to join the roleplay if Schuyler and Maria were matched together. I don't know who Bella wants to matched with. She might want to roleplay with one of the other fine prostitutes.

I could always make a second character if need be.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Junki on February 02, 2010, 02:43:06 PM
I'm not exactly sure who I want to roleplay with. However, I gave a more definitely answer to Thomasaresenault since he was a client coming to me, and not someone who only wanted to join the roleplay if Schuyler and Maria were matched together. I don't know who Bella wants to matched with. She might want to roleplay with one of the other fine prostitutes.

I could always make a second character if need be.

If you want to play with someone one on one, rather than two at a time than that is completely your decision.  It helps me when people tell me what they want.  But if this makes it easier than I'm going to pair you with Thomas.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Junki

Okay. Thomas it is then.

Are their enough clients for the prostitutes?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Junki on February 02, 2010, 02:56:28 PM
Okay. Thomas it is then.

Are their enough clients for the prostitutes?

Well taking a look in the character threads, there are more Prostitutes than clients, but that was bound to happen.  We'll get more clients.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Junki

Okay. Because I can always make a client.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Junki on February 02, 2010, 03:43:15 PM
Okay. Because I can always make a client.

That might work out nicely^^

Oh and don't mind if I come across as being bitchy today, I had to give up my morning coffee today and soooo I have to now make a trip and get more lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Spell

I could play two clients if needed. Also, should my character die, I could always create a new one.
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

undisclosedtoyou

I'm thinking that character deaths may be necessary, but hey it gives a player the chance to create a new character, as Spell has said.

Quote from: Spell on February 02, 2010, 05:03:10 PM
I could play two clients if needed. Also, should my character die, I could always create a new one.

Only play two if you really really want to.  I don't want you to feel like you need to.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Angel Fire

I have been thinking for a WHILE of creating a client here but I need a little more time to think about her (yes, she will be female *Smiles*).  Is there any chance that you can save a spot for me when I get the time to find her background and such... or is this first come first serve?
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Fire on February 02, 2010, 10:26:58 PM
I have been thinking for a WHILE of creating a client here but I need a little more time to think about her (yes, she will be female *Smiles*).  Is there any chance that you can save a spot for me when I get the time to find her background and such... or is this first come first serve?

Not first come first serve, although it might seem that way, I just liked all the profiles thrown at me so far.

I can save a spot for you, It shouldn't be too much trouble;P
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Angel Fire

Sweet.  I'll send a PM your way, undisclosedtoyou,  when I get her ready for her to come to life! *Smiles*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Fire on February 02, 2010, 10:36:05 PM
Sweet.  I'll send a PM your way, undisclosedtoyou,  when I get her ready for her to come to life! *Smiles*

Great!  I'm looking forward to it!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Alright, almost everyone is paired up, but we are in need of a few more male dominant clients.  If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's