You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 11:13:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Schizotech Japan System Game~ (Looking for 1 Male DM)  (Read 597 times)

Offline iridum248Topic starter

Schizotech Japan System Game~ (Looking for 1 Male DM)
« on: January 19, 2010, 09:04:08 PM »
In a schizotech Japan of wildly varying tech levels, a spy is sent to infiltrate the Shogun of the East's kingdom- Which is home for all the various humanoids that don't *quite* fit into the human-centric west. While posing as a lowly maid, the lovely assassin has missions to carry out, which will require every iota of her skill...

I like the idea of the girl going 'incognito' in thoroughly hostile territory- I'm thinking that her usual modus operai is to pass herself off as a mere servant to her targets; In a way, it'll be sort of like a stealth game, a la Metal Gear Solid or Tenchu, using her wiles to stay ahead of the enemy. 

Just to clarify, I'm looking to play as the heroine here, making her way through the various encounters; Plenty of opportunities for her to play the seductress, or to end up in NC situations when she falls afoul of the enemy. The mood I'm going for can either be a stylized 'fantasy' East, based on something like Legend of the Five Rings...Or something inspired by equal parts Final Fantasy and/or Afro Samurai. -_^

Inspired by these pictures:

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/7878/black_thighhighs-breasts-cleavage-homare_-fool-s_a

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/252520/ass-black_hair-breasts-highres-homare_-fool-s_art-

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/479542/artbook-ass-breasts-cleavage-feet-hands-highres-ho

(Second picture is NSFW.)

Just a thought, but I kind of like the idea. Haven't really thought it through *that* much, but there should be plenty of chances to use her feminine wiles. I'm assuming the kingdom is technically evil and mostly non-humans, too, so there'll no shortage of people to target her, or vice-versa...

I'm open to discuss this, but I think this would best be run as a D&D 3.5 game- I'd love to play as the meido/spy in question, who's probably equal parts Rogue and Fighter...This game would probably be fairly open-ended, as there would be a *lot* of ways for her to achieve her objectives. -_^ The setting appeals to me, too~ The idea of a hostile environment is a fun one, and I'm really looking for someone who's interested~
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 06:40:34 AM by iridum248 »

Re: Schizotech Japan Game~ (Looking for 1 Male DM)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 10:36:01 PM »
I'm fine with playing this non-system, too...But I like the idea. ^_^

Online ReijiTabibito

• Gatecrasher
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • There cannot be another Fall.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Schizotech Japan System Game~ (Looking for 1 Male DM)
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 03:06:15 AM »
I'd be up for this...creation using D&D 3.5?  What level are we talking here, and what classes?

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 03:10:57 AM »
In general, I think low-level, low-magic play is the best suited for this campaign. Also, to keep things simple, probably the Core Rules classes- I'm thinking the heroine's most like some combination of Rogue and Monk, or Fighter- A low-level magician would be more hindrance than help.

Also, bumpy~

Online ReijiTabibito

• Gatecrasher
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 03:15:18 AM »
Well, I get the low-magic thing - most magic users don't get to be really useful until the higher levels, but could we expand that to low-magic classes from the Complete [Blank] series books.  It gets difficult, because low-magic means no Wizard, no Sorcerer, maybe no Cleric.  And you've already taken Rogue and one of the fighting classes, and Barbarian isn't much my favorite.  I could play a Ranger, forseeably, but I'd like to have some options here.

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 03:26:10 AM »
Hmmmm~? I'm actually looking for a DM, really, not exactly a fellow player- Think something in the vein of Elliquiy's own 'Dungeons of Doom' series. Also, there's no reason why the NPCs she encounters can't be spellcasters~ The heroine, though, is probably best as a vanilla class.

Still gauging interest, though~

Online ReijiTabibito

• Gatecrasher
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 03:29:40 AM »
Oh.  Oh!  I see.  I think.  So, wait, you're looking for someone to throw challenges at your character, then?  That's a bit different from what I had imagined...I'm still interested, though.  I think.

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 07:08:27 AM »
Yep, I'm looking for a narrator/Gamemaster, really. -_^

Also, PM me to discuss it- I don't want to clutter up the thread this early. ^_^

The game's still open, and up to discussion...Still looking for interested parties~

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 07:22:53 PM »
Updated to clarify it a *little* more- I'd love an infiltration-based game, but I'm thinking it's an excuse to get the heroine into that costume~

Online Orochimaru

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2010, 12:38:55 AM »
I am interested and I understand were your going with it. So, I maybe able to do this. If it's...challenges....you need. I can be pretty creative. I am familiar with FF and afro so that gives me more of an idea on what you want. Also, would you be looking for monsters? or just humans?