You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:02:36 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A World of Leagues  (Read 13218 times)

Offline NosCorventius

Re: A World of Leagues- A Steampunk Game- Need an Allan Quatermain!
« Reply #225 on: March 17, 2010, 04:29:26 PM »
Sorry doc I couldn't think of any other way to finalize it and though the fight was designed to actually be between Tarzan and Miss Kane you pulled a gun making you the bigest threat in the room and an obvious target. So I took you out quick to give Miss Kane the time to respond and make sure you didn't shoot a soon to be ally. This was supposed to be a purely physical fight. You're response though completly in character neccasitated mine. BTW he hit him between the leap and the thought of "He wants proof Tarzan give him proof!" My other option was to rip the guns off you. but as I'm not sure how you have them attached I didnt want to cripple you. If you prefer I can go back and write it that way instead. Sorry if I stepped on any toes. I try to play do that as little as possible.

~Nos~

Edit: After seeing Callie's response i realized that my direction was a litle wrong so I've edited the post to flow better with hers and the tone in general. Callie, the change may require a minimal amount of editing on your part as well but, I think you'll agree that the edit allows for  the same level of aggression without stepping on anyones character. I'll hold off on posting further until I see either see a response here telling me its fine as is or an edit from yourself.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 10:27:45 AM by NosCorventius »

Online JagerinTopic starter

• They/Them Pronouns || Alpha Raptor || Fandom Monarch || Estrous Twinkle Particle || Kho's Murdoc || Nic's Scully
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Black roses and Hail Mary's can't bring you back.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 20
« Reply #226 on: March 22, 2010, 04:07:35 PM »
I shall post tonight sometime. I've been in pain the last few days.

Offline NosCorventius

« Reply #227 on: March 23, 2010, 10:16:57 AM »
Hope you feel better soon Michi. Living in pain is never fun. BTW Michi I just noticed i haven't been added to the character slots post yet. Can you add me when you have a minute?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 08:02:54 PM by NosCorventius »

Offline NosCorventius

« Reply #228 on: April 01, 2010, 10:51:10 AM »
Well all, I am off to Mountian Men Rendezvous so I'll be AFK until Monday maybe Tuesday. I'll catch up with everything then.

Thanks, ~Nos~

• They/Them Pronouns || Alpha Raptor || Fandom Monarch || Estrous Twinkle Particle || Kho's Murdoc || Nic's Scully
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #229 on: April 30, 2010, 10:29:31 AM »
I have not forgotten this game. I promise. I got back from the hospital about a week ago after spending a week in there with Pancreatitis. I had minor surgery to remove my gallbladder while I was in there as well.

I'm back and feeling much better (no more gallstone pains or gallstones blocking my pancreas, YAY!). I hope we can get this game back going again. I plan on doing some revision and getting more players involved.

Oh, Callie, do you have any info on when Century Issue 2 is supposed to come out? All I can find out is somewhere between now and the end of May. I'm interested in seeing what year they go to next and if they will carry on characters like Raffles and Carnacki.

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #230 on: April 30, 2010, 11:24:10 AM »
I'm hip deep in networking classes and no income. (so no money to spare for comics)

• Champion
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #231 on: April 30, 2010, 11:28:28 AM »
Oh, I won't be buying it anytime soon (no spare money here either). Just wondering if anyone else had heard anything new about it.

Offline Doktor Sleepless

Re: A World of Leagues
« Reply #232 on: May 25, 2010, 09:15:44 PM »
... hi... I'm not dead yet. :)

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #233 on: May 25, 2010, 11:08:03 PM »
You're not fooling anyone..

Offline Doktor Sleepless

« Reply #234 on: May 26, 2010, 06:36:03 AM »
What gave me away? The "brains" bib I'm wearing?

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #235 on: July 29, 2010, 04:14:29 PM »
Well I calling the game 'great idea but dead' and taking it off my bookmarks