You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:40:54 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ragnarok Online - Does anyone still play this?  (Read 264 times)

Offline KazythTopic starter

• Someone's Dark Prince Charming, Taco King
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Ragnarok Online - Does anyone still play this?
« on: January 06, 2010, 01:55:46 PM »
I used to play RO, years and years ago, and I've found that I missed it.  Still, I wasn't in the mood to pay for the game again, as my budget has been tight for a while now.

However, I just found out that they have gone Free To Play, at least with one server, and I'm thinking of getting back into it, as it seems that there have been a great many updates to it.

So, of course, my question is... do any of you still play this, even on a bootleg server?

Offline Butterflykiss

Re: Ragnarok Online - Does anyone still play this?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 02:05:23 PM »
Oh my goodness, I used to play RO -religiously-. I stopped right before the new transcendent characters came out (where you can "reboot" your character once they hit lvl 99) but I was well into the addition of the new secondary (2-2) classes (Rogues, Snipers, Crusaders, etc.) I was actually a member of one of the biggest, well-known guilds (we had castles in Prontera and a few other cities).

Seriously, guild raids, monster camping, card hunting, item building?? So much fun.  :D

<3

Offline KazythTopic starter

• Someone's Dark Prince Charming, Taco King
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Ragnarok Online - Does anyone still play this?
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 03:15:59 PM »
I was never quite that big into it at the time (as EQ still held much of my attention), but you've reminded me of a lot of the reasons that I loved the game in the first place.  And, now that it has a FTP server (even if some things are a bit gimped there), I think I'll give it another go!

>_>

*pounces and snuggles the wonderful Butterfly*