News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Invisible Master idea

Started by Lovelynice, May 25, 2006, 09:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovelynice

EDIT on the 24th July; Oh well, things didn't work out, one player dropped out of this site altogether after only 3 days of posting, a"GM" male partner apparently had writer's block.

I'm just going to float this idea, and see what people think. Personally I want to be a player, not the GM of this.....

One of the ideas that I was thinking about;
THE INVISIBLE MASTER
(based on this....   http://www.answers.com/topic/invisible-master and this ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_Master )
Description:
A group of beautiful & sexy teenage high-school girls (16-18) is enslaved by a mysterious shadowy creature and turned into it's sexual playthings, but nobody else seems to be able to see anything wrong with what is happening to them.
The Invisible Master is a man-like shadowy figure, usually invisible to everyone except his targets. He/it mind-controls/changes the teenage girls to be his/it's sexual playthings, transforming them to look like a teenage guy's over-the-top wet-dream fantasy (bigger breasts, tighter waists, longer legs, pussy made hairless, etc...), and makes them constantly horny and wet to the extreme, and magically changes all their clothes to be very scanty & sexy clothing (all their underwear disappears, they can't even wear it anymore, and their shoes change to pumps with 5”-6” heels, and they can only wear the tiniest of skirts or a mere top/t-shirt). The Invisible Master has the power to fuck the girls even in public without anyone else being aware of what is happening, force the girls to wear almost nothing or go totally nude (yet everyone else will accept this as normal for those girls while still being aroused by it, taking advantage of them). The Invisible Master's power to control minds can cover whole towns, and it can change the shapes of things, shape reality (like changing it's victims' entire wardrobe, and play with them with an invisible dildo as they try to act normally in a shop). It can also split itself into multiple copies of itself to have sex with all of them at the same time (so that all the girls have to deal with all night sex at the same time).

The Invisible Master could come in and take-over during the middle of an all-girls sleep-over, getting all the girls at once and then take over the house - even the parents go along with it (they're mind-controlled to accept everything as being normal). The girls would be in for a big shock, but then have to deal with the erotic results, as the Invisible Master enjoys encouraging them to play with each other as well (making them too horny, and making it a rule that no girl can resist being sexually touched/played with by anyone else, and the rule that when greeting each other deep-tongue-kissing and groping always happens...kind of both to embarrass them when they do this in public as well, but also to increase the chances that things will go a lot further).
Bisexual
Submissive (very rare switch)

Ons & Offs

Lovelynice's Stories

Swedish Steel

Well, that sounds pretty hot to me. Not sure I'll be able to come play though, I already have pretty much on my plate and I don't think I'd make a good Invisible Master anyway. But I'd deffinetly have to check this out once it gets going.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Lovelynice

Quote from: Swedish Steel on May 25, 2006, 09:14:53 AM
Well, that sounds pretty hot to me. Not sure I'll be able to come play though, I already have pretty much on my plate and I don't think I'd make a good Invisible Master anyway. But I'd deffinetly have to check this out once it gets going.

Of course it's hot. Nearly everything I write is hot. Usually in capital letters. ;D
Bisexual

Ons & Offs

Lovelynice's Stories

King_Furby

i actually really like the idea. I was just shocked that there was so much information on it.

Lovelynice

Quote from: King_Furby on May 25, 2006, 11:42:49 AM
i actually really like the idea. I was just shocked that there was so much information on it.

The supernatural is a very weird country to visit.

Unfortunately, 1dimsum and I have started the thread already, it's a one-on-one at present. My apologies to all you guys who came a little too late.

Bisexual

Ons & Offs

Lovelynice's Stories

King_Furby

it would be nice to know what section you put it in.

I would still like to read what happens as it would be an interesting read

Lovelynice

Quote from: King_Furby on May 25, 2006, 11:49:16 AM
it would be nice to know what section you put it in.

I would still like to read what happens as it would be an interesting read

Okay, here it is.. in Heavy Exotic NCE Fun and Games

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5710.0
Bisexual

Ons & Offs

Lovelynice's Stories

indarkestknight

*smiles curiously* You'd like another, for another story, then? Another IM, I mean. If so... I think I could find this very... interesting...

Nothing

sounds like a very intriguing game...i'd love to play eventually...

Mia Saisyu

I think this is a very very very interesting idea, kudos ...although I do have to admit, where in the WORLD did you hear of this? ^^;

I don't know if i'm interested in playing though ( which is okay because there's plenty of other girls eagerly waiting for this i'm sure ) because I really think the incorporation of this idea would be the best if it were in an already-established game. The idea is truly based on exhibitionism and without the interactions of other people..meeeh. I dunno.

King_Furby

there is just alot of wierd stuff out there i guess.

If its paranormal we got Mulder and Scully

and if its aliens we got the men in black

woot yea now we can all rest easy

Lovelynice

Quote from: Glabrezubane on May 25, 2006, 07:12:57 PM
*smiles curiously* You'd like another, for another story, then? Another IM, I mean. If so... I think I could find this very... interesting...

If you want to set up another Invisible Master story, please go ahead, but write it well...it's an idea that I believe deserves good writing and should BURN.
Bisexual

Ons & Offs

Lovelynice's Stories

Lovelynice

Quote from: King_Furby on May 25, 2006, 08:29:34 PM
there is just alot of wierd stuff out there i guess.

If its paranormal we got Mulder and Scully

and if its aliens we got the men in black

woot yea now we can all rest easy

Hey, at least Invisble Masters have a sexy positive side. and they let horny shy girls like me have an excuse for more randiness and exhibitionism. ;)
Bisexual

Ons & Offs

Lovelynice's Stories

Swedish Steel

I say three cheers for the Invisible Master!  ;)

On Off page:

King_Furby

what about the invisable mistress lol

Lovelynice

Quote from: Mia Saisyu on May 25, 2006, 07:48:05 PM
I think this is a very very very interesting idea, kudos ...although I do have to admit, where in the WORLD did you hear of this? ^^;

First time on Japanese TV last summer. We have all the spooky chillers on TV in summer time, and Japanese TV has a lot of supernatural spookiness anyway. I forgot all about it until the next time I heard of it when somebody posted about the Invisible Master phenomenon on Literotica on the General Board, and that's when I thought "Wow, what a great story/game idea that would make!"

I'd tried reading up about them, but there are so many stories about other kinds of "invisible masters" in conspiracy theories and in martial arts and weird secret rulers of the world kind of thing that they're very hard to learn about specifically. I ran across two stories by women who said that they'd been "attacked" by these things, but hmm... what can you say?

Quote from: Mia Saisyu on May 25, 2006, 07:48:05 PM
I don't know if i'm interested in playing though ( which is okay because there's plenty of other girls eagerly waiting for this i'm sure ) because I really think the incorporation of this idea would be the best if it were in an already-established game. The idea is truly based on exhibitionism and without the interactions of other people..meeeh. I dunno.

You can start it with a slumber party, if you want... or some other game that everyone knows ahead of time is definitely going to change into an Invisible Master game after the characters' personalities have been established.

I think it's unfair to drop it into an already established game, as the idea would change EVERYTHING in that game. It's difficult to get agreement too, I suspect.
Bisexual

Ons & Offs

Lovelynice's Stories

King_Furby

Most people i have found that say they want to drop into an already established game mean it with permission.

I don't think she meant that she would just post in an established game without permission

Lovelynice

Quote from: King_Furby on May 25, 2006, 08:58:32 PM
Most people i have found that say they want to drop into an already established game mean it with permission.

I don't think she meant that she would just post in an established game without permission

Funny how so many folks around here on this site keep misunderstanding me and assuming the worst, like I personally had the worst possible intentions no matter what I actually said, or that I personally was some kind of idiot  :o ???

Please read my post again before assuming something which was not stated by me, RE; "post in an established game without permission" ---- which is definitely nothing like what I said.

I am not an idiot, I am not intending anything without permission, and I am not some newbie 8 year old kid who needs to be constantly lectured to, or hasn't a clue where anything is or proper etiquette on a roleplaying forum.

Sorry to bite your head off, but it's getting annoying because these "assuming the worst" intentions regardless of what is actually stated by me keeps happening and I'm really getting annoyed about it.
Bisexual

Ons & Offs

Lovelynice's Stories

indarkestknight

Ladies, wondering who would be interested in a group sort of game in which a whole group of girls are subjected to the rule of one Invisible Master (myself, I fear). May I ask who would be inclined to be a player in such a game?

Lovelynice

Quote from: Glabrezubane on May 25, 2006, 11:18:28 PM
Ladies, wondering who would be interested in a group sort of game in which a whole group of girls are subjected to the rule of one Invisible Master (myself, I fear). May I ask who would be inclined to be a player in such a game?

Me, of course.  :-[
Bisexual

Ons & Offs

Lovelynice's Stories

Nothing

Quote from: Glabrezubane on May 25, 2006, 11:18:28 PM

Maybe if I knew what your ons/offs were...

Lovelynice

It would make it clearer and easier
Bisexual

Ons & Offs

Lovelynice's Stories

Elvi

Quote from: Lovelynice on May 25, 2006, 09:42:10 PM
Funny how so many folks around here on this site keep misunderstanding me and assuming the worst, like I personally had the worst possible intentions no matter what I actually said, or that I personally was some kind of idiot  :o ???

Please read my post again before assuming something which was not stated by me, RE; "post in an established game without permission" ---- which is definitely nothing like what I said.

I am not an idiot, I am not intending anything without permission, and I am not some newbie 8 year old kid who needs to be constantly lectured to, or hasn't a clue where anything is or proper etiquette on a roleplaying forum.

Sorry to bite your head off, but it's getting annoying because these "assuming the worst" intentions regardless of what is actually stated by me keeps happening and I'm really getting annoyed about it.

Nice,
No-one is assuming the worst about you at all.
Please don't YOU jump to conclusions either.
Proper etiquette in THIS forum is to explain again if someone has missunderstood, not to jump straight into a rant and go into attack mode.

I would also like both Nothing and yourself to note the following:

Posting a thread in ON's and OFF's is encouraged, it is not obligortary, you do not have to do it if you don't want to.
Placing a link to your on's and off's thread, in your signature,  is encouraged, it is not obligortary, you do not have to do it if you don't want to.

IF a player does not have it in their signature and you want to know them, then I suggest you go and find their thread.
If they do not seem to have a thread, then I suggest you ask them.

I would rather not have the sort of comments that you have both made.
ON's and OFF's is just a recent addition, we actually managed fine without them before they appeared, so there is no need for it to be used in such a manner.

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Lovelynice

Quote from: Elvi on May 26, 2006, 10:16:11 AM
Nice,
No-one is assuming the worst about you at all.
Please don't YOU jump to conclusions either.
Proper etiquette in THIS forum is to explain again if someone has missunderstood, not to jump straight into a rant and go into attack mode.

I would also like both Nothing and yourself to note the following:

Posting a thread in ON's and OFF's is encouraged, it is not obligortary, you do not have to do it if you don't want to.
Placing a link to your on's and off's thread, in your signature,  is encouraged, it is not obligortary, you do not have to do it if you don't want to.

IF a player does not have it in their signature and you want to know them, then I suggest you go and find their thread.
If they do not seem to have a thread, then I suggest you ask them.

I would rather not have the sort of comments that you have both made.
ON's and OFF's is just a recent addition, we actually managed fine without them before they appeared, so there is no need for it to be used in such a manner.

and you accuse me of going on an attack rant?

Oh, and I think you misunderstood what Nothing and I said as well. Nobody said it was a requirement/obligatory or anything of the kind, neither one of us did. Please read what our posts actually SAID. (Not your assumption about what dark horrible things you think we mean)

And your statement
QuoteNo-one is assuming the worst about you at all.
is not true in my experience when considering the previous comment that I was replying to, and what kept happening when I first introduced myself and I had to keep repeating my acceptance of the site rules (and that I ALWAYS abide by the rules of the sites that I visit) and the twisted assumptions that I had some dark intention of breaking the rules anyway even when I had already stated that I would abide by them, and again roughly 24 hours ago when you seemed to think that I was an idiot and had posted a narrative story in a roleplaying section.

This keeps happening, and it is annoying. Could you at least think that what someone says, is in fact EXACTLY what they are saying, nothing more or less than that...?
Bisexual

Ons & Offs

Lovelynice's Stories

Swedish Steel

Easy now, no need for anyone to get worked up. We are all nice, friendly people here.

On Off page: