Game geeks gone wild! :)
A group of wanna be Jedi created a branch of the Order of Hermes dedicated to the Jedi Arts... No skywalkers, qui gons, obi wans, etc...
1. keep an open mind this is how I interpreted Star Wars in the Jedi style in the world of MAGE
2. No correspondence-- (taken as a flaw, never seen a jedi teleport or do anything correspondence related.)
3. Jedi concentrate on Forces (duh), Mind, and Entropy (mostly the luck aspects)
4. Arete is how your level is judged ( Arete 1-2= Padawan, 3-4= Knight, 5+ = Master (Master is a rank awarded so a knight can have an Arete of 5 without being a Master)
5. No character will start with an Arete higher then 3
6. Yes there will be adult situations, so the game will likely go into "Heavy"
7. Yes there is space travel
8. Yes there are Lightsabers and they are coincidental (until used in front of a sleeper)
9. Paradox still exsists
10. All Player Characters will be Good Jedi.. (although if someone proves their skill they may be allowed a Sith later)
anyway, thats what i can think of for now. This list may change at anytime :)
Interested? Let me know!