Stories of the soul [1 M/F plot]

Started by Shia, January 01, 2010, 05:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shia

Hello & welcome here :),

This is the place for my current ideas, looking for thoughtful and feeling writing mates, also reliable ones please!, and here I'm not talking about lots and lots of paragraphs -I'm only online to game every second week myself- but being INSIDE of a story.
/Also we can write only certain episodes of these stories below, taking a shorter part and digging deep only in that is one of my old dreams too./

This topic is only for introducing ideas and pairings, if you'd like to contact me, feel free to do so - in a PM or through MSN.
I'm open to any story suggestion along the lines of my on/off-s you can find as 'My Role Play Preferences' under the avatar image or at the link in my signature.
Note: in M/F stories I'm always F. As for F/F stories I rather write with F writers or those who identify themselves as F ;)

Hugs & blessings,
have a nice day :)

Shia Lightkeeper

Checkmate                       M/F romance                           [VAN]                 futuristic & real life settings

The story of the arranged marriage and later love between an army leader -mature man- and a governor's stepdaughter -around 20- to create and maintain peace. The male character, your char, is a human-cyborg, once seriously injured in an explosion /loosing his manhood as well and the rest of his condition I leave to your imagination/. First he's totally against having a spouse and a much younger one, he's rude, humiliating, a closed cactus... but actually he's just frustrated and honestly worried because of the future of their marriage as he really starts to fall for the pretty and smart young lady - and surprisingly: it's mutual!
/IF there's a portion of 'extra drama' included the better. As I played the reverse of this story and had a human-cyborg female character myself before whose health declined now my character could experience the same, only from the other side. For example him loosing a part/ability of his body permanently as revenge of an enemy, or his sanity temporarily or maybe a combination of this two...?/   

Adult parts can be added via PM and/or MSN if wished so. As for my character's "requests": being pleased by tongue, (vib), strap-on, breast- and nipple-play, suckling if the male char is a breast fan - definitely a good point at Shia ;)

Shia

Varied 1st post of this topic, stories added...