You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 04:53:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Stories of the soul [1 M/F plot]  (Read 1001 times)

Offline ShiaTopic starter

Stories of the soul [1 M/F plot]
« on: January 01, 2010, 05:34:48 PM »
Hello & welcome here :),

This is the place for my current ideas, looking for thoughtful and feeling writing mates, also reliable ones please!, and here I'm not talking about lots and lots of paragraphs -I'm only online to game every second week myself- but being INSIDE of a story.
/Also we can write only certain episodes of these stories below, taking a shorter part and digging deep only in that is one of my old dreams too./

This topic is only for introducing ideas and pairings, if you'd like to contact me, feel free to do so - in a PM or through MSN.
I'm open to any story suggestion along the lines of my on/off-s you can find as 'My Role Play Preferences' under the avatar image or at the link in my signature.
Note: in M/F stories I'm always F. As for F/F stories I rather write with F writers or those who identify themselves as F ;)

Hugs & blessings,
have a nice day :)

Shia Lightkeeper

Checkmate                       M/F romance                           [VAN]                 futuristic & real life settings

The story of the arranged marriage and later love between an army leader -mature man- and a governor's stepdaughter -around 20- to create and maintain peace. The male character, your char, is a human-cyborg, once seriously injured in an explosion /loosing his manhood as well and the rest of his condition I leave to your imagination/. First he's totally against having a spouse and a much younger one, he's rude, humiliating, a closed cactus... but actually he's just frustrated and honestly worried because of the future of their marriage as he really starts to fall for the pretty and smart young lady - and surprisingly: it's mutual!
/IF there's a portion of 'extra drama' included the better. As I played the reverse of this story and had a human-cyborg female character myself before whose health declined now my character could experience the same, only from the other side. For example him loosing a part/ability of his body permanently as revenge of an enemy, or his sanity temporarily or maybe a combination of this two...?/   

Adult parts can be added via PM and/or MSN if wished so. As for my character's "requests": being pleased by tongue, (vib), strap-on, breast- and nipple-play, suckling if the male char is a breast fan - definitely a good point at Shia ;)

« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 08:58:18 AM by Shia »

Offline ShiaTopic starter

Re: Stories of the soul
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 10:04:53 AM »
Varied 1st post of this topic, stories added...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 11:53:37 AM by Shia »