You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 11:33:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Master and the Twin Princess' ( Looking for three Females)  (Read 424 times)

Offline Daimon de Broken HeartedTopic starter

• Lupine Lord of Zyleria, Master Daimon.
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • A Master in Bed and Life.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Master and the Twin Princess' ( Looking for three Females)
« on: January 01, 2010, 05:21:02 AM »
This story will open up to the after story of this small part of begining.  An Ancient Vampire lord long ago conquered the Land of Eternias, and left the Human knight of his Guard in charge as he went to regain his powers. Sleeping for generations, the Knights family always sat upon the throne, awaiting him to come back. The once darkened land had softened under the Great grandchild of the Knight, his heart taken by a lovely woman. Their son, the current King however is less then good, and knows well the families dark secret. For Power her Gives over his Wife and Twin Daughters to His awakened Lord.

I will be the Vampire Lord, he looks in early twenties, real thousands. Looking for the Wife and Twins.----------- Zell Reath

Wife, young and beautiful inside and out, a glowing beacon of light and object of her husbands once Lust. She does what the Lord Zell says to protect her daughters, but still holds a defiant will on some matters.

First Twin- Funloving, Relaxed, and loves games. She is totally lost in Zell and submissive in the most. He knows and uses this.

Second Twin- Shy Scared, she is intrigued by him, and his charm. Inside her is a love waiting to see blossomed.