First F/F rp partner wanted? CLOSED

Started by Amiable, December 31, 2009, 02:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amiable

Hi, I've never done a F/F rp before but I've been wanting to try it for some time. I'd like someone to play a dominant woman. The plot would probably be NC at least at first, so don't be afraid to be forceful. I have a couple ideas, including one in a prison setting and a master/slave kind of thing.

Reply to the thread please if you're interested, because I only want one taker for this and I want other people to know that it's taken. But before claiming it, please know that I'm not the kind of writer who will supply several paragraph posts each time. But also, please no one liners! Literacy and creativity are musts. You might want to look at my O/Os or maybe some of my posts. I don't want someone to take this who will just drop out!
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Finals are happening. Posts will be scarce.

LeighG2

Does the handler (Me) have to be female in RL, cos, as you can guess, I'm not, but, I enjoy playing females

Amiable

Hmm... well not necessarily. But I did notice in your O/Os that you won't do anal and that's something I love so I'm not sure if this would be best...
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

maniac

Amiable

Erm... okay. Do you by any chance have O/Os? Sorry but I'm being especially picky for this one.
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Hemingway

I'm interested. Just letting you know - let me know if it's still open, and you're interested. : )

maniac

I don't but I can give you a run down.