You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 10:36:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: First F/F rp partner wanted? CLOSED  (Read 541 times)

Offline AmiableTopic starter

First F/F rp partner wanted? CLOSED
« on: December 31, 2009, 02:34:07 AM »
Hi, I've never done a F/F rp before but I've been wanting to try it for some time. I'd like someone to play a dominant woman. The plot would probably be NC at least at first, so don't be afraid to be forceful. I have a couple ideas, including one in a prison setting and a master/slave kind of thing.

Reply to the thread please if you're interested, because I only want one taker for this and I want other people to know that it's taken. But before claiming it, please know that I'm not the kind of writer who will supply several paragraph posts each time. But also, please no one liners! Literacy and creativity are musts. You might want to look at my O/Os or maybe some of my posts. I don't want someone to take this who will just drop out!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 04:07:51 PM by Amiable »

Offline LeighG2

Re: First F/F rp partner wanted?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 01:50:47 PM »
Does the handler (Me) have to be female in RL, cos, as you can guess, I'm not, but, I enjoy playing females

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 10:06:17 PM »
Hmm... well not necessarily. But I did notice in your O/Os that you won't do anal and that's something I love so I'm not sure if this would be best...

Online maniac

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 10:29:12 PM »
I'm definitely interested.

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 10:30:31 PM »
Erm... okay. Do you by any chance have O/Os? Sorry but I'm being especially picky for this one.

Offline Hemingway

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2010, 08:10:46 AM »
I'm interested. Just letting you know - let me know if it's still open, and you're interested. : )

Online maniac

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2010, 10:09:52 AM »
I don't but I can give you a run down.