You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:13:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: new topics  (Read 736 times)

Offline alexis223Topic starter

new topics
« on: December 30, 2009, 09:42:39 PM »
Well I'm pretty new to role playing so I was wondering if this would be a good topic or not... It's a little more down to earth compared to most of what I've seen here.. It would entail a 17 year old girl who loves playing basketball ,but unfortunately ends up in a tragic car accident crippling her. The other role would be a male who is crippled as well and tries to get her to experience life the way she must live it now... I'm not sure if the male should be her age or not feel free to drop a comment if your interested.

Offline torioto

Re: new topics
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 09:56:28 PM »
An excellent layout, very intteresting. I'm looking forward to see how it develops.

Offline Tangi

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 10:19:27 PM »
 I'm new to role play as well, but I definitely believe it can go somewhere. I think the guy should be older and blind. While showing her how to accept and adjust to her new life eventually then having a loving interest towards her????

Offline angeli

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 09:39:38 AM »
I think this is an excellent topic. Just let me know if you don't find any takers. I'd be willing to roleplay the male for you. I agree with Tangi, the guy should be older and be a role model of sorts for the girl. I think it would be cool if they were both in wheelchairs and the guy showed her the things she could still do. Or if the guy is handicapped in another way, it would be fun to play it out where the girl helps him realize how he can be a better person as well.

Nice thread!

Offline angeli

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 09:41:58 AM »
Hey, I noticed you've already posted the opening thread. Again, just let me know if you'd picked someone to pick it up. If not, I'm more than willing to play with you. =)

Offline alexis223Topic starter

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 11:37:56 PM »
Your more than welcome to post if you like  :-)

Offline Shia

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 01:52:17 PM »
/Is this a group game?...

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=56795.0

I'm just not sure what that 'if anybody would like to join' means :) Otherwise would be pleased to play the physicotherapist or other "npc". Seems like this story has a soul, great thing ;)/

« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 01:56:48 PM by Shia »

Offline angeli

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 05:59:45 PM »
I defer to alexis on that question, Shia... =)

Offline Shia

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2010, 03:05:01 AM »
Then my question is for our Alexis fellow ;)
So, Alex?...
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 07:02:30 AM by Shia »