You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 08:15:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Brides of Dracula (CLOSED) [MUL, UN]  (Read 783 times)

Offline Umbral SanguinusTopic starter

Brides of Dracula (CLOSED) [MUL, UN]
« on: December 23, 2009, 03:34:59 PM »
ALL ROLES FOR BRIDES ARE TAKEN, THANK YOU FOR YOUR OVERWHELMING RESPONSES

Three women. Three chosen. Three brides.

Each uniquely gifted, selected to represent union with one aspect of the Eternal Lord of Night and his multifaceted character. Each of the vampiresses live in a world apart, where reality is twisted to suit the needs of their dark husband and sire within that secluded castle. Thus they sacrificed all to embrace the shadows, and the master of such darkness. For without them, no prison would be strong enough to keep caged the feral beast that gnawed within that empty soul. No amount of blood would sate the hunger possessed by an incarnate of lust, passion, and death...

My thoughts on this are as follows, I'm interesting in starting up a few individual threads where each would focus on a different bride of Dracula, and each would have very different flavor. Perhaps one would be a romantic scenario that is surprisingly tender and heart-felt of a romantic genre, while another might be near-antagonistic within a horror genres, one could be, another could be a D/s relationship with more fantastical elements, and so forth. This would be present-day, though modern technology would have very little play in the setting.

My intent is to keep each with its own unique flavor and style, and as such they'd largely be independent One-on-One threads (hence this forum). That said, the potential is there for some overlap and "guest appearances" in one another's plots, should the individual brides wish it. This also leaves room for the possibility of a group thread if so desired, but by no means a requirement for interested parties.

As such, I am hoping for interest in varied brides, both in appearances and personality/mental make up. Feel free to PM me to discuss possibilities. I probably won't get anything started until the New Year, but I am tossing this out there now. Thank you.

Some archetypes for a Bride of Dracula might be:
-The Countess
-The Lover
-The Daughter
-The Pet
-The Trophy
-The Nurturer
-The Warrior
-The Virgin
-The Seductress
Etc, etc, etc.

UPDATE: Since I want to put such an emphasis very different relationships between each one, this isn't necessarily a first-come, first-serve request. Creative brides that are both unique yet also have synergy between them have priority. As a result, I highly encourage you to PM me if you are interested. Glad to see people are interested, though.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 01:49:16 PM by Umbral Sanguinus »

Offline Transgirlenstein

Re: Brides of Dracula (Brides Wanted) [MUL, UN]
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 11:40:18 PM »
I'm actually interested in this..

Offline Calista Jade

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 11:54:38 PM »
Count me in. ;)

Offline Passion Pants

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 08:07:10 AM »
I would love to be in this

Offline The Dark Raven

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 08:42:04 AM »
Bah, I guess I'm too late....but color me interested as an alternate. :-)

Offline Moirae

• The little Paramour ♥ Sweet Mischief
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: The hammock. ξ Heart of Texas ξ Like a lonely lover's charm.
  • You make me feel like splendor in the grass.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2009, 11:30:36 AM »
I'd also like to toss my name in as an alternate in case something opens. ;)

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2009, 12:54:42 PM »
Since I want to put such an emphasis very different relationships between each one, this isn't necessarily a first-come, first-serve request. Creative brides that are both unique yet also have synergy between them have priority. As a result, I highly encourage you to PM me if you are interested. Glad to see people are interested, though! :D

Happy Holidays, folks!

Offline sakuratears

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2009, 10:04:43 PM »
I am also interested in this

Offline Queen Be Damned Sheiba

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2009, 01:33:20 AM »
Is interested as well...:)

Offline playfullchick76

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2009, 10:35:28 AM »
I'm curious about it as well. Is this set now, or in the past. This sounds like one I would love to be a part of,so what themes are already taken?.

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2009, 06:59:52 PM »
Im waiting to hear back from a few people, should know more about the specific roles and brides in a day or two! :)

Offline playfullchick76

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2009, 07:55:21 PM »
ive been thinking about this,a nd would like to be either the pet,or the warrior.Either one would appeal to me.