Fun & Fanfare - Corrine's Ideas [F/F] [VAN]

Started by Corrine, December 22, 2009, 08:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corrine

I have a few ideas that I'd like to try. These can be long-term or short-term. I'd prefer a modern setting, although fantasy is fine... I just don't have any fantasy ideas right now. xD I only ask that the other person behind the computer be female, or FtM. It's just a comfort thing!

TA/Professor: The [your favorite subject here] professor discovers that she and her new TA have more in common than they thought, and they quickly form a bond. (I'd like to play the T.A.)

Long-Time Friends/Lock-In: You and your best-friend are at a church lock-in, and having fun during the games and activities. After a particularly emotional game, one confesses feelings for the other...

Long-Time Friends or New Girl/Prom - It's your [senior/junior] prom, and your boyfriend just dumped you for another girl. You are devastated, and to cheer you up your [best friend/the new girl] offers to take you instead. You reluctantly accept, and [after/during] the dance you realize she had more in store for you than you thought... [I don't care who I play here.]

I'll add more as I come up with them, and I'm open to variations on the original ideas. =)

Kaiva

Hello there, if you are still looking I'd love to do the long time friends/new girl idea you had.