You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 02:23:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fun & Fanfare - Corrine's Ideas [F/F] [VAN]  (Read 361 times)

Offline CorrineTopic starter

Fun & Fanfare - Corrine's Ideas [F/F] [VAN]
« on: December 22, 2009, 08:45:37 PM »
I have a few ideas that I'd like to try. These can be long-term or short-term. I'd prefer a modern setting, although fantasy is fine... I just don't have any fantasy ideas right now. xD I only ask that the other person behind the computer be female, or FtM. It's just a comfort thing!

TA/Professor: The [your favorite subject here] professor discovers that she and her new TA have more in common than they thought, and they quickly form a bond. (I'd like to play the T.A.)

Long-Time Friends/Lock-In: You and your best-friend are at a church lock-in, and having fun during the games and activities. After a particularly emotional game, one confesses feelings for the other...

Long-Time Friends or New Girl/Prom - It's your [senior/junior] prom, and your boyfriend just dumped you for another girl. You are devastated, and to cheer you up your [best friend/the new girl] offers to take you instead. You reluctantly accept, and [after/during] the dance you realize she had more in store for you than you thought... [I don't care who I play here.]

I'll add more as I come up with them, and I'm open to variations on the original ideas. =)

Offline Kaiva

Re: Fun & Fanfare - Corrine's Ideas [F/F] [VAN]
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 01:32:37 AM »
Hello there, if you are still looking I'd love to do the long time friends/new girl idea you had.