Who Has Who? [VAN to BON, Supers, Seeking F]

Started by TheVillain, December 21, 2009, 11:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

He had come to Central City years ago, his skeleton inside it's simple case as what was believed to be a lost greek tragedy was to be preformed. But the performance did something to the skeleton that nobody expected and as a result, Pan lives.

The Greek God would then walk as a man among the city, doing what he could to help against the forces of evil. He may not have been the best hero- but he had a good heart and a god's power. Sometimes that more then enough.

But now, things are going to change in Central City. You have done what was thought to be impossible. The Greek God of Nature, Virility, Passion, Music, and Sheperds now is captured, within a cell underneath your lair as you can pick Central City clean.

One question remains: Why is he smiling?

[While I have dom tastes, I do find I enjoy subverting expected roles as well. The story will be that your character or characters, depending on number of interested parties, are a supervillainess or group of supervillainesses who believe that they have finally captured and imprisoned Pan- Central City's protector. But they are going to discover that maybe he's got an ace up his non-existent sleeve and that containing a being that may be the embodiment of animal magnetism and male sexuality isn't as easy as it looks.

Post with character ideas, let's see if this happens.]
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.