Britanny Murphy dead at the age of 32.

Started by Chevalier des Poissons, December 20, 2009, 01:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/20/brittany-mur...cardiac-arrest/

QuoteBrittany Murphy died early this morning after she went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived, multiple sources tell TMZ.

She was 32.

A 911 call was made at 8:00 AM from a home in Los Angeles that is listed as belonging to her husband, Simon Monjack, the Los Angeles City Fire Department tells TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was pronounced dead on arrival.

Murphy starred in such films as "Clueless," "8 Mile," and "Don't Say a Word."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/20/brittany-mur.../#ixzz0aGICWQUB

Rip.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Kelly♥

I was shocked to see this. I thought it was one of those fake stories that were being spread around. Until TMZ confirmed it, I didn't believe it. Now I'm annoyed to see people like Perez Hilton writing about how sad it is, when he was mocking her a few weeks ago.

RIP.

MasterMischief

Wow.  This really takes me by surprise.  She was a lovely woman and a talented actress.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Kelly♥ on December 20, 2009, 03:41:32 PM
I was shocked to see this. I thought it was one of those fake stories that were being spread around. Until TMZ confirmed it, I didn't believe it. Now I'm annoyed to see people like Perez Hilton writing about how sad it is, when he was mocking her a few weeks ago.

RIP.

He has always stuck me as a bitter wanna be who knew he could never go the distance in the industry and instead started making news by writing about in them in anyway that draws attention.

MasterMischief

I will give him the benefit of the doubt that at least he is not attacking her now.  Honestly, do you want him to not be a hypocrite?

Kelly♥

That much is true. He's moved on from attacking her to attacking her husband now though. He'll do anything to draw more traffic.  :-\

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: MasterMischief on December 20, 2009, 05:10:32 PM
I will give him the benefit of the doubt that at least he is not attacking her now.  Honestly, do you want him to not be a hypocrite?

Doesn't make him any less of an utter and complete Tool.