You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 05:51:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Britanny Murphy dead at the age of 32.  (Read 527 times)

Offline Chevalier des PoissonsTopic starter

Britanny Murphy dead at the age of 32.
« on: December 20, 2009, 01:28:00 PM »
http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/20/brittany-mur...cardiac-arrest/

Brittany Murphy died early this morning after she went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived, multiple sources tell TMZ.

She was 32.

A 911 call was made at 8:00 AM from a home in Los Angeles that is listed as belonging to her husband, Simon Monjack, the Los Angeles City Fire Department tells TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was pronounced dead on arrival.

Murphy starred in such films as "Clueless," "8 Mile," and "Don't Say a Word."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/20/brittany-mur.../#ixzz0aGICWQUB

Rip.

Offline Kelly♥

Re: Britanny Murphy dead at the age of 32.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 03:41:32 PM »
I was shocked to see this. I thought it was one of those fake stories that were being spread around. Until TMZ confirmed it, I didn't believe it. Now I'm annoyed to see people like Perez Hilton writing about how sad it is, when he was mocking her a few weeks ago.

RIP.

Offline MasterMischief

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 03:42:27 PM »
Wow.  This really takes me by surprise.  She was a lovely woman and a talented actress.

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 04:01:18 PM »
I was shocked to see this. I thought it was one of those fake stories that were being spread around. Until TMZ confirmed it, I didn't believe it. Now I'm annoyed to see people like Perez Hilton writing about how sad it is, when he was mocking her a few weeks ago.

RIP.

He has always stuck me as a bitter wanna be who knew he could never go the distance in the industry and instead started making news by writing about in them in anyway that draws attention.

Offline MasterMischief

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 05:10:32 PM »
I will give him the benefit of the doubt that at least he is not attacking her now.  Honestly, do you want him to not be a hypocrite?

Offline Kelly♥

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 05:42:01 PM »
That much is true. He's moved on from attacking her to attacking her husband now though. He'll do anything to draw more traffic.  :-\

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 06:20:11 PM »
I will give him the benefit of the doubt that at least he is not attacking her now.  Honestly, do you want him to not be a hypocrite?

Doesn't make him any less of an utter and complete Tool.