Limited Time Offer, Dominant seeking Submissive

Started by Keith, December 17, 2009, 12:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith

• This is not first come first serve, the person I think is most compatible will be chosen.
  • Please be willing to post a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs, as anything bellow this will quickly lose my interest.
  • So people know what kind of detail I put into my characters, and what my likes and dislikes are, please use this site and use the navigation to get a better idea about me.
Now all that is out of the way I have one last thing that people may not like, I'm not giving out ideas, I'm looking for a submissive who knows what kind of depravity they would like inflicted on them, or a particularly delicious scenario, are what I'm looking for.

Keith

Aries

I have an idea that will tie in a few things you like...

An older brother [about 22-25] comes home for a while to take a break from school [or just life] and he sees his younger sister has grown up quite nicely. She just celebrated her eighteenth birthday two weeks ago and he is wanting to give her a birthday present she will never forget. While everyone else is sleeping, he sneaks into her room and has his way with her. She is too terrified to say anything and she knows her brother will kill her if she does say anything. Its basically NC mixed with incest and we could even tie in a Master/Dominant and Slave/Submissive aspect to it.

Sound like an idea?
OUT OF TOWN UNTIL NEXT FRIDAY!

Keith

Closed temporarily.