You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 04:31:40 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Piss, and Dogs, and Torture, oh my!  (Read 711 times)

Offline GnothiSeautonTopic starter

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Piss, and Dogs, and Torture, oh my!
« on: December 16, 2009, 07:23:07 PM »
Plain and simple:  I'm looking for an extreme role play.  Water Sports and Bestiality in stories is something that I never ever get to play, and I've been really craving it for some time now.  I've only played a character on the receiving end of both of those once, and that partner has stopped role playing due to personal reasons.  What I would ideally like is a dominant character to kidnap my submissive character and subject her to torture and humiliation with those two elements present in the story. 

I have a whole wide range of story ideas and pairings that we could look and and work out.  If anyone's interested in adding those two elements (Water Sports and Bestiality), I'd be extremely flexible in working out a storyline. 

So, needless to say, if you're interested, shoot me a message on here. 
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 04:44:04 PM by GnothiSeauton »

Offline zemo8801

Re: Piss, and Dogs, and Torture, oh my!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 07:47:27 PM »
I find those two to be rather a fun thing to add into a story and I would not mind doing one with you? I can be a ok Dom and have a very creative mind and some original ideas on how to make things fun so you can say "I'm interested."

Offline Wolfy

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 09:11:05 PM »
o3o I can play the dog for bestiality..xD

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 03:51:42 PM »
Still looking...

Offline @nthony

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 04:33:53 PM »
I'm excited about the bestiality and watersports. I must say more about the watersports. Do you see you character on the receiving end of this kind of thing? What roles are you keen on? I haven't done anything so extreme before but I'm willing to give it a try at least!

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 04:40:11 PM »
I'm excited about the bestiality and watersports. I must say more about the watersports. Do you see you character on the receiving end of this kind of thing? What roles are you keen on? I haven't done anything so extreme before but I'm willing to give it a try at least!

PMed!

Offline Wolfy

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 05:00:23 PM »
Still willing to be the dog..o3o