You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:13:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: February's Topic  (Read 561 times)

Online MzNurseTopic starter

February's Topic
« on: December 15, 2009, 07:48:21 PM »
Hi, it's Mz, and it's that time again.  I'm taking a break and not posting a Health Corner for January, so this poll is for February's topic.  As usual, you can choose up to three topics and your vote is confidential. I'm giving extra time since this poll spans two major holidays.  If you have any questions or comments, post here or PM me.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season, full of love, warmth, and safety.

Mz

Online MzNurseTopic starter

Re: February's Topic
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 08:33:11 PM »
someone suggested I do an article on low self esteem and how it relates to your health.  If you'd like to see me do an article on this, click on other and either leave me a message here or in pm.

Offline Butterflykiss

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 09:11:54 PM »
For future consideration: Hangovers

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 02:31:28 PM »
I think the correlation between low self-esteem/self-image and health is an important issue since it could easily include eating and sleep disorders and addictive behavior.