You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 04:31:28 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Elven Girl  (Read 920 times)

Offline LucindaTopic starter

Elven Girl
« on: December 14, 2009, 10:16:19 AM »
Hi folks,

I'm awaiting approval to play here so I can't get into anything adult as yet. But as I'm a girl that enjoys a very slow build up, I was wondering if anyone out there would like to roleplay in a fantasy setting with an elven girl, possibly leading to more if/when I get approved. I'm especially interested in creative ladies but all ideas are welcome. The character is a young elf. Exactly how innocent she is can be discussed, but in any case she is bright  and pure, and at least a little naive. Looking for less pure types to bring out the hidden flaws and the dark twist running through the character, hidden even from herself to begin with. Love to hear ideas, but remember I have to be good for now! No getting me in trouble. x

Offline Vekseid

Re: Elven Girl
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 06:08:27 PM »
Oooh elf corruption >_>

* Vekseid should figure a way to direct standing members to these threads : /

Offline torioto

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 11:38:29 PM »
Im interested could I be human? or must I be elf as well?

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 12:00:00 AM »
Any traditional fantasy race considered, including human. Back story is important though.

Offline torioto

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 12:06:32 AM »
Then help me get started and I will keep going

Offline torioto

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 12:14:48 AM »
Unless you prefer some more... uh.. experienced, in which case i would understand.
Even so I think it will be quite fun

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 02:06:43 AM »
Would like to know what you have in mind before i start anything. What character you want to use, what their motivations are, any kinks they may have. Like i say, really looking for a female to roleplay with. Have to be something special for a male character.

Offline torioto

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 02:18:41 AM »
Human, 17, fisherman. He is traveling south because he heard a rumor that there is a stone that can grant a wish. He needs that wish to cure his little sister.

How about yours?