You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 11:31:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dragon Age RP Partner Wanted (Female Grey Warden seeking Alistair)  (Read 586 times)

Offline wolfangel26Topic starter

I want to play out the scenario between my female Grey Warden character ( a rogue and human) with Alistair on the night they first make love. The dialogue doesn't have to be exactly the same. And it can be short term or long term, depending on my partner's preference :)

Offline Cythieus

Re: Dragon Age RP Partner Wanted (Female Grey Warden seeking Alistair)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 02:58:21 AM »
I love the look of that game and it looks really interesting, I only wish that I could help you play it out but I haven't had a chance to play it yet.

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 03:01:53 AM »
Well, I must admit I was wary at first. But I absolutely LOVED Mass Effect, so I figured I'd give Bioware a chance for this type of genre. While there were a few glitches,  it was well worth the money. The storyline, even that of the characters, was very well thought out. I would recommend at least renting it,just to try it. And if you wanted, you could see the scene on Youtube- just look up Alistair romance scene or something. While I admit, it hardly qualifies as playing the game, it's still interesting. Alistair was one of my absolute favorite characters!

Offline Cythieus

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 03:06:56 AM »
I might try it out, I don't have a system to play it on as I still haven't gotten a PS3, but it is looking like it will be one of the first games I get when I get one.

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 03:07:48 AM »
I highly recommend it :) They also have it for PC and XBox360.

Offline Braioch

• Devil. Mad Scientist. King of Debauchery. Brat Prince. Duke of Snark. Warlock of Orgies.
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Imfinewhydoyouask? Canyoutastetime?Ican
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 10:53:20 AM »
Excellent game, brilliant and I too share a love for Allistar, who when put with Morrigan in your party equals plenty of laughter X-D

Hope you get someone to RP with on this, I too was about to place a thread for Allistar, only with a Male Gray Warden, so enjoy your RPs ^_^

Offline Canuckian

• Canadian
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Location: Second star to the right- oh, who'm I kidding? I'm right here
  • Insert message here
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2009, 07:36:23 PM »
To the OP, do you have anything in mind as far as plots go or are you just looking for an RP-version of the campfire scene?

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2009, 08:13:13 PM »
Well, I wouldn't mind a long term storyline that follows certain important moments in the game, but I want to at least play out the scene by the campfire. Since there are so many sidequests and such to go along, I really just want to hit specific moments like, the Landsmeet, After saving Red Cliff. Or even we can hit even earlier like when they first meet. It's really up to whomever is interested.

Offline Canuckian

• Canadian
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Insert message here
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 12:32:30 AM »
Well, I wouldn't mind a long term storyline that follows certain important moments in the game, but I want to at least play out the scene by the campfire. Since there are so many sidequests and such to go along, I really just want to hit specific moments like, the Landsmeet, After saving Red Cliff. Or even we can hit even earlier like when they first meet. It's really up to whomever is interested.

Not quite what I meant.  I was asking if you wanted to make it a more complex story than just the campfire scene, not wondering if you wanted follow the game verbatim.  Which is a good thing, since I haven't finished my first playthrough yet  :-[

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2009, 12:42:40 AM »
Oh, I see, lol. Well, yeah, I wouldn't mind making it more complex. In fact, I would encourage it. Part of me feels it could have used more depth.

Offline Canuckian

• Canadian
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Insert message here
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2009, 09:28:00 AM »
To the OP: you might want to check your PMs :)