You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:21:03 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Band Girls  (Read 3384 times)

Offline Hayley

Re: Band Girls
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2010, 07:30:48 AM »
OK, first up I toned Ciara down.

Second, about the ex thing.  Is it feasible just to run the game in NC and have the odd thread in Extreme?  That seems like it'd be the easiest way to go.

Offline Haibane

« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2010, 07:35:19 AM »
My understanding of what falls under Extreme in Elliquiy's game rating system is gore, vore, watersports, cannibalism, paedophilia (in fact completely banned by the site), bestiality (pictures of this are banned by the site), extreme torture, snuff, scat. There may be others I've missed.

My style would be to let players know which extreme fetish would be in a game and then find out if they are happy with that, which may be why Kylie is having trouble being specific in her answers. If people say 'yes' to fetish X, for me it is still a 'no' to all the other Extreme-rated fetishes since one or more of them may be firmly in people's offs.

EDIT: Decided to tone down some descriptive language due to this being a public board.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 06:54:05 AM by Haibane »

Online rahatngtTopic starter

« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2010, 09:02:14 AM »
I have asked to move the game and character thread in NC section. I am also making a OOC thread there shorty. We should really leave this thread for its intended purpose :)

The reason I didn't mention any particular fetish is because I wasn't really looking for any restriction or preference there Haibane. The question was more to ask if others too have trouble with part of the game being branched off in Extreme section or more importantly wanting to try some variation of Extreme play (whatever they and their partners decide upon discussion) as part of the larger game.

Here's the link to new OOC Thread
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=56892.0

Edit -- Haibane, Sasha please remove the discussion about extreme fetishes from here. This is too much of a general thread for such discussion in my opinion.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 09:04:47 AM by rahatngt »

Offline Haibane

« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2010, 09:33:59 AM »
I understand why you didn't mention a particular fetish. I just disagree with you, is all ;) I don't see any logic in opening up an Ex thread so two players can explore fetish X and then two more go in there and get stuck into the rest of the alphabet. That could happen under your thinking and to me is a disaster waiting to happen. By saying "This thread is for scenes including extreme fetish X only" you safeguard against stomping all other everyone's offs all over again.

By all means later on discuss among the group the inclusion of another if everyone is happy with it, or if some are not, set up another separate thread.

Edit -- Haibane, Sasha please remove the discussion about extreme fetishes from here. This is too much of a general thread for such discussion in my opinion.
I think its important that it remains and I wrote it here in the full knowledge that the general public can see it - and wanting them to see it. By listing them I am not playing out scenes including them and the simple statement of their existence and a description will not offend anyone considering joining this site - who by definition is a mature adult. I think its good that other players and site members can see it too because I think there is some misunderstanding here about what Ex is and what the Ex board is for.

The caveat to that is that this is just my opinion of what is considered Extreme at E, the site owner and admins may disagree but I think the ones I list are pretty much most of them.

EDIT: I have summarized the descriptions more if that helps.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 09:41:51 AM by Haibane »

Online rahatngtTopic starter

« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2010, 09:59:41 AM »
Please move subsequent discussion to the OOC Thread. If there's relevant decisions or such needed updating here, I will do so accordingly here.

I am answering you in the new thread Haibane .. everyone please follow it there.

Offline Caeli

« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2010, 10:03:30 AM »
Once you make a decision, please PM me about threads that need to be moved? >.>;

* Caeli waves and disappears to do stuff.