You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 01:06:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Band Girls  (Read 3382 times)

Offline Sasha

Re: Band Girls
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2009, 06:04:46 AM »
 Ask and receive ...I found this one ..and fell in love . The office is quite very masculine and has a class that is not understated. The living/great room is a wide open space but well organized ..entering into the foyer and stepping into the 45 ft cypress cathedral ceilings ..the other end has a view out into the pool area. The pool seems to have 2 small islands in it a waterfall. The workout room is a masterpiece. Ten bedrooms, Ten baths ...30,000 square feet of living space ..think you might be able to get lost in that. Includes a 10 seat home theater , boat house has 2 bedrooms , bath/gate house - 2 bedrooms ..wine cellar , caretaker cottage . Tennis court , volleyball court ..2 boat slips, 2 private beaches .

Along with the perfect system ..to control everything ..lighting , window blinds, music , water features , temperature, security cameras and even the swing bridge to get in. Accessable from anywhere in the world .

Oh yea ...here is the link ...Smiles.

http://www.christiesgreatestates.com/properties/view_73844/#

Now to go figure out where on the planet this is located .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_and_Caicos_Islands

Smiles ...everything you want to know and then some.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 06:11:53 AM by Angelic Sasha »

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2009, 07:40:31 AM »
I think I can manage find conjuring up some kinky things for the girls and you are welcome to suggest things :)
I think we can easily start at this point. I will try to make an Profile/OOC thread later today so that you can post your character. Put some favorite shots/looks for the girl, name, role in band and personality. I'm cool with you choosing from their real life or making something up.

Offline Sasha

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2009, 08:36:54 AM »

I have a question ..seems the original group the pics where taken from seems the girls were all singers and had a band backup behind them or whatever. Do we want to stick to this ..or branch out and actually have them playing instruments ? I perfer the later with them playing instruments if no one objects I would like the keyboards.

Suggested : Lead vocals , drummer , bass guitar , guitar , keyboard

My understanding is with this group we are rping out ..launched themselves up from a talent search promotional had some minimal success that followed it. Maybe even have a record album out or two and a nice fan group currently . Seen more as a pop-rock good girl band. But seem to have stalled out some not able to get the show to a more international playing field. Currently heading to meeting with the new financier/promoter ....Mr "Sugardaddy " himself ...that is promising to offer them all they want for a undisclosed price.

Needing names as identifying them by hair color is annoying ..<Borrowed List >

Strawberry blonde - Haibane
Redhead - MsNikki
Platinum blonde -
Brunette - Angelic Sasha
Blonde - Kylie <?>

Mysterious SugarDaddy - rahatngt

Other male counterparts

Band Manager -
Photographer -

Anyways ...I am gathering more pics for the Brunette girl now and thinking on her background so I can post in the character in the thread when it's set up. No need to rush on my account .

Offline Haibane

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2009, 08:52:09 AM »
That house (private island???) you linked to is quite incredible Sasha and gets my vote. Hell, you can do all manner of evil humiliating indignities to any and all orifices in my characters body if you'll let her live there!

Regarding their status as a true band or just singers/dancers, to me them having a backing band or session musicians is more believable as this is how most modern 'produced' bands happen. If they could play instruments it would imply real talent and song writing ability and that would give them scope to break away from these showbiz manipulators and do their own thing on artistic merit, but if they are trapped by having to rely on various Mr. Big characters to provide session musicians, etc they are that much more vulnerable.

I think my girl is going to be called Katy Moran. She may spell 'Katy' in some dumb modern showbiz way such as K.Tee or Kaytee, not sure yet.

Offline Sasha

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2009, 11:10:07 AM »
Regarding their status as a true band or just singers/dancers, to me them having a backing band or session musicians is more believable as this is how most modern 'produced' bands happen. If they could play instruments it would imply real talent and song writing ability and that would give them scope to break away from these showbiz manipulators and do their own thing on artistic merit, but if they are trapped by having to rely on various Mr. Big characters to provide session musicians, etc they are that much more vulnerable.

Okay makes sense to me will go with that.

And yea ..the idea of living in that house is like ...What did you say you wanted again ? Of course its no issue .

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2009, 01:20:33 PM »
Here's quickly created profile/ooc thread for anyone to post their chracter if they want to. I will try to polish this up later for now my net connection is very horrible and its very late at night too/

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=55650.0

Here's some suggestions for profile

Name
Player Name
Photo -- some photos of the girl that you like .. a sense of how you see her
Talents -- if any, if taken Haibane's point I guess it would be singing
Background & Personality -- personality/character would be most important .. aggressive/mellow .. dominating etc.
Sexual experience & orientation
Chracters likes/dislikes
Players likes/dislike

Offline kylie

• Bratty Princess of Twisty, Creeping Secrets. Frilly | Fussy | Framed | Dreamy | Glam | Risky | Sporty | Rapt | Tease | Ironic | Shadowed | Struggling | Whispery | Bespelled
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Darkly sweet femme for rich & insidious scenarios.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2009, 02:59:18 AM »
Quote from: Haibane
That house (private island???) you linked to is quite incredible Sasha and gets my vote. Hell, you can do all manner of evil humiliating indignities to any and all orifices in my characters body if you'll let her live there!
    Laughs.  So much for snowbound...  Oh, but this works!  Very pretty...  It might be a convenient excuse for a little getting familiar visit/party or something.  "So all we have to do is fly down there to meet him?  Huh, such a chore." (Nyuk.)  Yet perhaps sooner or later, a visit less private than we think...  ;)

Hey, the photo gallery (and Google satellite and who knows what else)...
(Are those room descriptions in here, Sasha?  I'm just so curious, now.)
http://www.gracebayrealty.com/homes/emeraldcay/pictures

Hey Kylie, it's fine, really! *hugs* You write exactly how you please.
     Aww, I hope it doesn't clash too much...  We'll see how it goes.

Quote from: rahatngt
I will try to make an Profile/OOC thread later today so that you can post your character. Put some favorite shots/looks for the girl, name, role in band and personality.
     Working on this.  I don't think it's as easy to find wild shots of mine as some of the others.  (Going to be a bit jealous, this one.)  If someone does turn up for the platinum blonde, she has a tommish reputation but she does have some fetching lingerie photos too...  Anyway...

Personally I would hope the game tends towards group scenes. If more male chars are needed I'm sure they could be NPCs.
     I'd be fine with some NPC's.  I'm actually kind of used to sharing some control of things like that at times when I have a char on the bottom part of it.  Either way, it can be done.  O:)

The small print of contracts gives my character the chance to take someone off the band if deemed necessary. That could be a nice way to blackmail someone.
     Don't mind that in principle...  Just, I'd rather not have one global rule that keeps getting invoked to explain so many different situations.  That might come in some place, but honestly I would prefer more manipulation of individual situations with some tension and back and forth at the start.  Of course, if blackmail is going well then it can initially be something of a surprise and kind of escalate.  I just like to draw out NC portions longer, and not have them highly predictable.  Some more particular contract provisions could address different things, though.  I'd like to think simply removing someone, it that's coming into play, would be more like the last word on punishment after several other demands weren't met.  Or something for a particular, extreme situation -- with some kind of carrot, too. 

As for your girl Kylie ... love her in the bottom two picture specially in that almost see though lingerie.
     I rather like that outfit, too...  Who knows what else can be around or on order to satisfy requirements!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 03:01:40 AM by kylie »

Offline Sasha

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2009, 11:18:12 AM »

Thank for the extra room pic's Kylie ...they are awesome.

I got to say ..being asked to stay and live there for some kinky desires would not be so easy to turn down . Hope indeed there are some events that are forced on my character that could truly challenge that . Giggles ...just sounds damm naughty .

Welcome aboard . Love your ideas. Can't wait to see your character posted up.

rahatngt would you mind posting ..Band Girls ..< need F , and M >  then just post a link back to this one . Unless we can get the thread moved to group rp wanted.  I am sure we can get a player to do the bleach blonde tom boy . Would love to have he be bisexual.

damm I love that office sugardaddy has.

Offline Haibane

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2009, 11:24:15 AM »
I liked the bedroom pic Kylie linked to with the huge double height and balcony etc.

Honestly I think that house has got to be the most outrageously over the top and decadent place I've ever seen.

And yes, getting this moved to the group RPs request forum might help a bit :)

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2009, 11:28:43 PM »
My network is giving me lots of trouble ... so I will post my own profile and the requests as soon as I can. Love the two profile set and the enthusiasm. I would do my best to fulfill the fantasies and requests girls :)

Offline Haibane

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2009, 07:54:51 AM »
Sorry the bio took so long to get done, its begun to get hectic here with Christmas preparations and socializing *hic* and some of my other games are pretty busy too...

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2009, 09:09:15 AM »
Hey sorry for the delay on my side too :(
Can't seem to keep up with real and here that well at this moment.
I think we are in general good to start, not all the girls need to be there posting at the start but I will try to find someone for the platinum blond.

Here's what male character I have been thinking.
Firstly the financier (owner of the house)  older in age ~40 probably. A young photographer he would use to do erotic shoots to downright dirty. There would at least be another older men he would let have fun with one or more girls (business favor or favor for the band).

Now I'm greedy to play them all out  but I don't think that would be wise. I think I would like to play the other older man myself though as it would be a short time character and much later in the game. As for the other girl or male player do you have players you wanna knock for this?

Offline MsNikki

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2009, 04:09:53 PM »
I am really sorry but I think I am not going to be part of this game.

I forgot to put it on notify and a lot of stuff happened while I forgot to check it.

I really like the idea and it sounds marvelous but I don't think I will be able to add value to this game.

sorry for any inconvenience :(

Offline Haibane

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2009, 04:18:44 PM »
Not that much has happened, my sweet. We only just got around to writing the character sheets.

All the discussion is about where the girls are and what will happen but very little has been decided yet.

Offline MsNikki

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2009, 04:25:01 PM »
No worries Haibane sweets but I don't feel like doing this game no more. I went through the character sheets and I was left clueless. I am not feeling the craving I had at the beginning so I won't be fully dedicated. Sorry all again :(

Offline Jack Stalker

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2009, 07:08:58 PM »
You got more interest than my version LOL

I'm on a slow posting schedule so I'm not currently looking for any games, but I might read this one if it gets going.

Good luck with the game. :-)

Offline Haibane

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2009, 07:15:16 PM »
We may have a one-shot scene for a guy at some point, Jack. A photographer maybe. Perhaps when you've more time?

Offline Jack Stalker

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2009, 07:21:39 PM »
We may have a one-shot scene for a guy at some point, Jack. A photographer maybe. Perhaps when you've more time?

LOL... thanks, but I would only be looking for players for my idea ;-)  (Check 'other ideas' in sig)

Currrent circumstances don't even permit me to post regularly in the few games I have going at the moment. :-(

Thanks anyway! ;-)

Offline Sasha

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2009, 02:25:25 PM »

Your going to miss out Jack ....could always come and play a scene .

So we need a red headed delight ...and the dramatic blonde to complete the girls for the band . And a few more male characters to help out .

Sighs ....that should be easy ...who wants to go have some naughty wild fun ?

Offline JustAGirl2009

« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2009, 06:26:01 PM »
I might be interested in the platinum blonde.

Offline Sasha

« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2009, 09:26:47 PM »

Whoo hoo ...dances about ...Over excitement is contagious sometimes.

Just love corrupting new people ...grins . Just kidding .

Anything in particular your interested in or should I just wait and read your posted character .The thread link is above somewhere to post it in .

Now to find the Sweet Wanton RedHead .....and a few male characters to help out.

Offline kylie

• Bratty Princess of Twisty, Creeping Secrets. Frilly | Fussy | Framed | Dreamy | Glam | Risky | Sporty | Rapt | Tease | Ironic | Shadowed | Struggling | Whispery | Bespelled
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Darkly sweet femme for rich & insidious scenarios.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2009, 12:42:40 PM »

Gather we're still looking for at least the redhead.  It's been quiet for a bit.

I could possibly play more than one, although it might become more abstract.  I might not have more than one so active at exactly the same time/place too often.  Or, I might give more emphasis to one than another for different parts.  I'd more prefer to stay focused on one, but if we're still missing one in a while...

Offline Sasha

« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2009, 05:11:42 PM »

I sent a PM to JustaGirl2009 ...sine I know rahatngt is having some internet connection issues.  Think he working on it anyways.

If it comes down to it , I have no issue with you playing both girls Kylie ..could always make them like opposites in personality so they don't spend a lot of time together , or one shy and don't talk much . A shy redhead ..now that would be different. Grins.

Or we could play them as more NPC types ...and set up a generic profile if need be and play them as needed to get through a scene.

I was rather hoping someone would pick up and play them as it gives an additional interaction factor . Might be just the Holidays is making it slower to get anyone involved.

Offline Haibane

« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2009, 05:21:53 PM »
Or we could make the band a 4-piece?

Or member #5 could be away on a holiday and join later?

Offline Hayley

« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2009, 06:41:33 PM »
I'd be interested in the redhead if she's still open?