Assasin's Creed Genre RP (Looking for F or M+F)

Started by Gosco, December 11, 2009, 11:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gosco

Hi,

Well I was play Assassin's Creed II today and got a good urge to do a roleplay loosely based around the concept.

I say loosely because the only real thing I want to adapt from the game is the secret factions concept. Everything else I'd like to take the liberty of controlling myself. I would like to play as an omnipotent game master, controlling all the characters except your own.

The roles I had in mind are:

Female Assassin
Female Target
Female Who Assists the Assassin
Male Assassin/Female Target
Male Assassin/Female Assistant
Male Assassin/Female Target

I'm a pretty creative person, so I think you'll find that my worlds are very fun and hardly ever predictable(half the fun is trying to create a situation that catches you off guard, causing you to have to develop your character in ways you didn't think you'd need to)

So if you are interested, Send me a PM. We can discuss the roles and scenes and either play here on E or over a messenger. I'm not picky :-)

Hope to hear from you.
What would the world be like without the creative? Always the same.

"History? I'll teach you history. You want to know the difference between you and the you 5 minutes ago? The you 5 minutes ago had 5 minutes to live." -Anachronox

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

I would love to do an Assassin's Creed Rp with you. but would you be following the storyline with the Animus? Or just doing a period based Assassin?