New here looking for roleplay and likes being a dark character mostly in IM

Started by fearfactor, December 11, 2009, 11:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fearfactor

Hello everybody,

I am new here. I am some sort of a dark character in the fantasy world. Look at my ons and offs for more detail of my preference. I am mostly interested in IM roleplays.

I will update on the scenes occasionally and if any of you would like, you can PM me any time and discuss roles.
Ons

I am mostly a dominat character looking to explore my darker side in the fantasy world. I am more interested in the power. I do both consensual and non consensual roleplays, depending on my mood. Prefer IM or chat roleplays because I may not be able to commit to the long nature of thread roleplays, even though I do enjoy them. Likes non consensual (not too violent though), blackmail, mind control (light mind control as I do not like it to be too automatic until my partner may not be able to play her role) , slavery, dominant consensual, reluctance (the girl needing persuasion/torn between consent or non consent). Likes to experiment on new roles but prefer to have them discussed in detail before roleplay so that we both understand what we are going into.

Off

Blood, extreme violence. Basically, I am here for sexual roleplay and not to kill or beat people up, even though I am a dark character.