Damsels in Distress (F/F/F/M/M/M/M/M/M Non-Con) Currently accepting Overflow

Started by Ana Luusi, December 10, 2009, 10:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ana Luusi

I've known for quite a while that I love being sexually submissive, the sense of someone else being in control really turns me on for some reason. But, recently... I've found I have a hankering for non-con domination, so I've put together a little idea.

Damsels in Distress

Brief Overview: At least two female characters (ages ~18-24) are captured by up to five male characters. They're held against their will and are forced into non-consensual sexual slavery.

Potential Lead-up: Five college fraternity members, after a night of excessive drinking, decide to take a turn for the outrageous and abduct some of the sorority members from the other side of campus to act out some of their fantasies they'd discussed in drunken stupor. The two girls are likely chloroformed and taken back to the frat house where it begins.

The reason I'd like to have at least two female characters is to explore the vulnerability of them when their new masters aren't around and to see what becomes of the situation then.

Mechanics: Since there's going to be a lot of people, logistical mechanics might get a little hairy and hectic. Although I'll be one of the slaves, I'll be acting as a GM to maintain sanity. However, one thing I'd like to try is that even though there would be more male characters than female I want the posts to describe only what goes on in the 'harem'. This will make getting engrossed in the action easier, although it'll require a little leeway on the part of the male characters who may have to PM each other or set up a second thread that the players playing slave characters will simply opt not to read. I'm open to suggestion in this department and this is certainly not set in stone.

Characters Open and Closed
Female #1 (Ana Luusi) {Allana Esther} 19 - Blond - Partier
Female #2 (Keikai) {Casandra Gutierrez} 19 - Brown w/Red Highlights - Shyish
Female #3 (Calista) {Tara O'Donnell} 21 - Short red hair - Straight as an arrow

Male #1 (The Villain) {Wallace Suttler} Fraternity's drug connection
Male #2 (Remec)
Male #3
Male #4 (Nos Corventius) {Robert "Bobbie" McGee} - 35 - Large - Bitter Campus Cop
Male #5 (Kiric Rand)
Male #6 (NotoriousBEN) { Klaus Von Volheim} 23 - Black hair - Daredevil

NOTICE: Male role currently open, first come first serve (if I like what I see). PM me asap and we can get you in on the events in place.

Anyone interested? 

Keikai Kami

I think the ideas sound great and i'd be happy to be the other Female if that is ok with you  ;D

Ana Luusi

Sounds good Keikai, now all we need are some guys...

Calista Jade

As of Feb 28th : Work is kicking my ass! I will post this weekend!!!

Ons and Offs

Ana Luusi

And.... calista makes the last female role of the crew.

Edit: Opening up sixth male role to accommodate.

TheVillain

Heh, all the girls filled up before the first guy even showed.

Tell you what, sign me up as a "possibly". We'll see what happens. If I'm the only guy I am going to chuckle.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Ana Luusi

We won't start until there's enough guys, but i'll put you down.

Ana Luusi

Remiel

All right, sign me up for this. I've been feeling in a dominant mood lately. >:)

desert ashes

make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Ana Luusi

Yay! Welcome to DiD, Moirae and Remiel! Edit: Updated Roles

Calista Jade

Oh this is gonna be fun... Thanks for dragging me in, Ana  >:)
As of Feb 28th : Work is kicking my ass! I will post this weekend!!!

Ons and Offs

Ana Luusi

Hehe, you're welcome calista. ;) I have to restrain myself from wanting to make this bigger and bigger.

Rachubka

Ana Luusi

Not right now Rachie, but at this point I'm going to start an overflow list. Do you want on that?

TheVillain

Not in this set up, but it sounds like depending on the dynamics of who volunteers it may change. The frat guy thing for example looks like it will work best if males definitely out number females- which we don't have.

But other set ups are possible depending on gender dynamics.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Ana Luusi

Right. I'm hoping to go with the lead-up I suggested, and I think we should be able to get enough males for this.

LIAR

If a female role happens to open up, do let me know =] Lurking, otherwise.

TheVillain

I have to admit, the 6F vs 2M potential player gender dynamics surprises me. For a game about fantasy gang rape, you'd figure it would at least be a little more balanced.

Not that I'm complaining, just surprised.

Ana Luusi

I'm a little surprised myself too... remember ladies if you're interested tell us and I'll put your names on the overflow.

Remiel

Just curious...how is the dynamic between the guys supposed to work?  Talking about what they're going to do, who's in charge of the chloroform, that kind of thing?

Ana Luusi

I haven't been working too far into the male end of the spectrum yet. If we go with the original lead-in, it could be either up to them or I can write the introduction.

NosCorventius

Count me in on this. It looks like exactly what I've been looking for lately.

Ana Luusi

Edit: Role slot filled, welcome NosCorventius.