Three ideas here. Seeking males.

Started by FatallyYoursAlways, December 09, 2009, 08:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatallyYoursAlways

I have three ideas here that I really want to try.

Just Tell Me What To Do - Two people who meet in a bar are instantly attracted to each other. the only problem is that he has to leave for a mission for the Air Force in three days and doesn't want to get serious. However, all she is looking for, too, is just a casual, no-strings-attached night of fun. And things get fun allright. Getting a hotel, things start getting hot. Then, a game is suggested. Write down 5 fantasies each and play them out. Anything goes. No holding back, and no passing. But after a while, they don't know if the no-strings-attatched  thing is what they really want...things could get complicated. [probably MUL]

Stranger - She pay strangers to sleep with her. She has her reasons…. But they're not the ones you'd expect.
For starters, she's a funeral director taking over her dad's business. Not exactly the kind of person you'd expect to fork over cash for the lust and urgency only live skin-to-skin contact can create. Looking at her, you wouldn't have a clue she carries this little secret so close it creases up like the folds of a fan. Tight. Personal. Ready to unravel in the heat of the moment.
Unsurprisingly, her line of work brings her face-to-face with loss. So she decided long ago that paying for sex would be one of the best (and arousing) ways to save herself from the one thing that would eventually cut far too deep.
But he was a mistake. Literally. She signed on to ""pick up"" a stranger at a bar, but took him home instead. And now that she's felt his heat, his sweat and everything else, can she really go back to impersonal?
Let's just hope he never finds out about her other life.… [Probably MUL]

Never Thought Twice About It - A couple who has been married for several years find that they want to try something new for a change... however, that something involves another person. The couple has made a deal: if she obliges to try a threesome with another female, since that's what her husband wants, then she will. But he has to be okay with having one with his wife, involving another man. However, who knew that something they never thought twice about before could be so arousing? [VAN]

Older And Wiser

I would love to try Never Thought Twice About It.   

FatallyYoursAlways

Great I'll PM you and we'll discuss it ^^

TheVillain

Stranger looks interesting to me, actually.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

FatallyYoursAlways