You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 07:29:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hmm * has no idea what to do*  (Read 542 times)

Offline BaeratanTopic starter

Hmm * has no idea what to do*
« on: December 08, 2009, 11:24:53 AM »
"Im looking for something fun to get started here. But i cant think of anything in particular. Right now im pretty much up for idea's. also because im alittle bit nuts." Takes a deep breath.

" HEAR YE HEAR YE! ELLIQUIY  ROLEPLAY VIRGINITY UP FOR GRABS!" Tries to hold a straight face but fails horribly and bursts out laughing.

" Well there it is. Just needing something to get rid of the  'New Guy' jitters."

Offline Inali Grimalkin

Re: Hmm * has no idea what to do*
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 07:36:00 PM »
Totally an elliquiy virgin too. What sort of game are you thinking of? I'm a fan of NC and prefer playing female but I'm adaptable.

Offline Zelric Miras

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 10:47:07 PM »
How about roleplaying interests, what you'd like to be/do in a roleplay, maybe i can help something up.

Offline Saerrael

• ~~~Seraph ; In love~~~ Do you like what you see? Let me entertain ya ítill you scream.
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Location: You don't know how you took it You just know what you got Oh Lordy you've been stealing from the thieves And you got caught
  • Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 11:03:25 PM »
Hm, I just read your O/Os, but not really sure if you feel more you'd be interested in playing a Dom or a sub (or a switch, of course).

I'm one of those people who are actually only interested in fantasy or horrific plays (the genres, I mean), maybe you should add a bit more to your O/Os?

As a last note, I 'wouldn't mind' playing with you if you like what you see in my own O/Os ('Make me soar' link in my signature).