You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 04:06:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I have a craving! (M/m)  (Read 365 times)

Offline EndlessxhallwayTopic starter

I have a craving! (M/m)
« on: December 06, 2009, 01:27:21 AM »
I'm looking for someone to play a bad boy type character in a good boy/bad boy roleplay and I have a bit of a rough plot.

Plot: High school is not usually good for anyone who doesn’t fit in, especially for one boy who has always followed the rules and has never shown any interest in stepping out of line in the slightest. He has always been seen as a goodie two shoes and though everyone has thought that he wouldn’t want to change he secretly hates being good all the time, but he thinks he has missed his chance to try being rebellious as his Senior year is halfway over and he wouldn’t know how to be. But when a new guy comes to his school he can’t help but feel some hope bubble back up. This new guy is immediately established as a bad boy and rumors are spread about him maybe having been in prison or something making almost everyone afraid of the guy including the good boy. One day during gym class the good boy wonders into the bathroom coming across a sight that he hadn’t expected, the bad boy and one of his classmates having sex. This shocks the boy making him leave and making the classmate run off as well angering the bad boy. The next day as the good boy leaves school he is grabbed by the bad boy who ends up raping him out of a mixture of anger and lust for the good boy’s innocence. Obviously the good boy is angered by it but he is more upset by it because he realizes that he had liked the taste of what it may be like to be bad. Not too long afterwords the good boy starts to follow the bad boy around really unsure what it is about the other that still interests him.           

Okay so it's a pretty rough plot so anyone who is interested should know that we can sort out some thing before starting.

I am also looking for someone interested in doing a raver/raver type roleplay.

Offline Keikai Kami

Re: I have a craving! (M/m)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 09:20:03 PM »
 I like the idea of the high school roleplay, it sounds very entertaining and fun, And I'd love to play the part of either of the boys. If you don't mind me being a female roleplaying as a male.