You're bad for me... but I don't know how to live without you.

Started by Samantha, December 05, 2009, 10:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

- My character, has just graduated from high school, she has been dating the same guy since she started 9th grade and they decide to take their relationship to the next level by moving in with each other. She moves in with him, and is still a virgin, he gets frustrated with her and starts abusing her  mentally and physically. Throughly convinced no one will ever love her, she gives in to him and finally has sex with him after a fight, and he hurts her. She won't leave him, but she meets someone after some time who cares about her and doesn't want to hurt her (or maybe he does and she doesn't know it) but eventually she ends up with the other guy.

I am open to adapt this is well just pm me and let me know.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Samantha

Just hoping there'd be another guy interested for this rp. Already have one, I'd really like to play this one out. So I need another.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]