You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 04:10:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hogwarts, anyone?  (Read 752 times)

Offline KaileikehiTopic starter

Hogwarts, anyone?
« on: December 05, 2009, 07:44:49 AM »
Is there anyone who wants a Harry Potter rp? I don't care whether it's set in Harry's time, the Marauders time (in which case I call Lily), or in the next generation, or even after Harry's time but before his kids' time. I know there have got to be more Potter lovers than just me around here. <3

Offline Peachie

Re: Hogwarts, anyone?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 02:08:18 AM »
Hello! I do love Harry Potter, but have never really never tried role-playing it before. Just wanted to let you know that I may be interested... however, I'm still unapproved. But hopefully for not too much longer!

What time setting are you most comfortable role-playing in?

Offline KaileikehiTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 07:56:42 AM »
Yay! Unapprovedness is ok in the non-adult area. ^_^

I'm more comfortable with the Marauders or a timezone that doesn't include Harry because most people can't do the characters justice. With the Marauders there's quite a bit of space for creativity with an underlying base on how they should be and anything set in the time after or before Harry, can just be as creative as someone wants. ^_^

Offline Keaira

• ~*~Angel of Sin and Darkness ~*~ ~*~ Beautiful Disaster
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Gimme a Romance Like Joker and Harley Quinn
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 05:28:35 PM »
I would love to do a HP roleplay, if I may. It's one of my favorite series. I have a question though. Would we play as characters already set in the storyline or could we create our own?