You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:57:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Xandi needs a Daddy (new RP Idea)  (Read 393 times)

Offline XandiTopic starter

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Xandi needs a Daddy (new RP Idea)
« on: December 02, 2009, 01:58:52 AM »
I want to do a Daddy daughter story.

My idea is this:
I am 17years old and my father is 40. He married my mother at an early age and they are very in  love but  she is terminally ill and unable to fulfill her wifely duties for about a year now. She will die soon and the daughter and her father are spending more and more time together to try and comfort one another. The daughter looks like her mother and the father drinks  a little to much one night and behaves inappropriately with his daughter and they both find that it is not unwelcome for either of them. You get the idea, the daughter is a virgin when the affair starts. So it could be written very well.

If you are interested in being my Daddy PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Offline Prankst4r

Re: Xandi needs a Daddy (new RP Idea)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 02:38:01 AM »
I am interested, i send you a PM :)

Offline XandiTopic starter

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Xandi needs a Daddy (new RP Idea)
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 12:30:09 PM »
postion taken thanks