You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 03:11:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ski Bunny Caught On The Hop! [Vanilla to light NC] (Male or Female)  (Read 503 times)

Offline Achmed the MadTopic starter

(OK, time for another scenario of humorous humiliation  ;D)

The beautiful, confident, blonde certainly cut a sexy figure on the slopes, in her snug-fitting Bogner ski-suit:

She was having a great time, and guys on the slopes were attracted to her like bees to a honey pot. If some of their girlfriends or wives were looking daggers at her... if some of the guys were clearly irritated that she'd accepted a free drink from them then gone on to the next guy... well, so what?

One night, after she'd been particularly successful in getting free drinks and was so deeply asleep it was doubtful an avalanche would wake her, someone found she'd left her door unlocked and decided that a little payback was in order...

(I would like to play the ski bunny, but I'd be prepared to play the intruder. Please note my Ons & Offs - I'm not interested in playing this as a kidnap or rape scene, more an embarrassment/humiliation one: the intruder secretly performs some act(s) of sabotage that will trigger the following day, hangs around to watch his or her handiwork, and then possibly carries things further by feigning innocence and comforting the ski bunny afterwards. Please send me a PM with any ideas; the setup is otherwise flexible with regard to who is planning the playback and how it will pay out.)