News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The forgotten message.

Started by Chevalier des Poissons, November 29, 2009, 06:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

In our lives there are moments where we have a good surprise. We could need some help or some answer that comes in the right time, or the right person appeared when least expected from us. No matter the situation, there is always something unexpected to us that gives a huge smile. And this is something I would like to dedicate for those special moments we didn't ask, but we will always remember, for they come always from the right person.

Thank you for your words. You always knew what to give to my mind to cheer me up and help me to defeat the tears trying to roll down my face. I know you will always be there for me again, if I ever let my cries sink in the sadness I feel sometimes.

Thank you for lifting me up when I was down. Sometimes it is just too painful and too hard, and I fall down. But every time I am there, you give me your hand and pull me back to standing.

Thank you for holding me in your arms and always give me a smile when I needed words. I just don't know what I need, I let you tell me what it's best for me.

Thank you for always listening to me. Even if you like to say more than listen, and even if your ears are already full, you still save some time and some space in your mind to me.

Thank you for keeping me warm. I could live in the coldest winter, but your soft and warm hug would always make me forget of everything. For all my life I will treasure those small moments where, in those arms, I will be strong and safe from everything.

Thank you for being my shield. My life will always try to hit me, but you will always be in front of me, protecting me from those painful memories-to-come. I wish I could do the same, but then you would protect me anyway.

Thank you for those eyes you carry. I know that I will always find love on them, and I will never be alone, for I will have those eyes, looking for me and after me whenever I walk between the shadows.

Thank you for lightening my life. I was tired of having nightmares and sleeping in the cold night. You are my blanket, my comfort and my fortress, where I am glad to have you there with me.

Thank you for accepting me the way I really am. Even if you don't like me in the outside sometimes, I know that you will love my true self and that love will always grow inside your heart. I will always be your baby, and you will always be my girl.

Thank you for being truly beautiful. There is nothing more lovely than that loyalty of yours.

Thank you for everything you have done for me, and for what you will still do, and with a smile on your amazing face.

Thank you for being who you are. You are the perfection, the best thing I could ever want and love.

Thank you, just thank you. May our lives remain together, even if we will be far away from each other. You will be in my heart forever.

Those are simple words, but you deserve all of them.

November 29th, 2009
Original conception by me.

I like to dedicate this to the most wonderful gal I have in my life. My mother.

And you, would you say those words to anyone else?
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Talia

Excellent read and I love the dedication! D=  <3
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A