SHIBBY needs her SMEXY TIME!!!^_^....LIKE NOAW

Started by Shibby, November 28, 2009, 05:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinx31

Family: Step-Sibling, interested if not taken already. Pm'd :3

MilitaryMan

I'm interested in "The Last Ones at School" if you are still looking for a rp.

Hemingway

You have ideas for your cravings? I'm interested in your Prince/Guard or Vampire .. cravings? No elaborate ideas needed, though. I prefer working out something with the other person. Just asking!

molotovct

Quote from: Shibby on November 28, 2009, 05:40:16 AM
Plots
[/size]

Modern Arranged Marriage: Royal (& not so Royal) "The Noble Japanese Hasegawa family put out a search long ago, when their son was only four, to interview families from wealthy lines who would have a daughter that would be the wife of their son, they were adamant in receiving a portfolio of the young candidate and the plans their parents had for their futures. His name is Akira Hasegawa, and he is the heir to the title of duke, some way away from the imperial throne in Japan but a high and wealthy title none the less, handed down from his father. With his recent sixteenth birthday passed, his parents decide to move in his wife-to-be into their grand penthouse in Tokyo. Akira had never met this woman in his life, and only knew of her existence, he was still even unsure her nationality because his parents were just that open and willing to find him a suitable woman. In hopes of the two having a blooming relationship, they prepare his room for two and await her arrival."

I am potentially interested in this although I don't know a lot about Japanese culture.  Would that be a problem?  Also were you planning on playing the male part since you seem to already have some story built about him?

Shibby

Quote from: molotovct on September 03, 2010, 12:59:00 PM

I am potentially interested in this although I don't know a lot about Japanese culture.  Would that be a problem?  Also were you planning on playing the male part since you seem to already have some story built about him?
I don't mind who i play in that plot, i could go either way

Xero

If you are looking still, I'd be interested in coming up with something in the medieval (possibly medieval fantasy). Further on that, brother/sister, brother/cousin, Princess / Guard...And to go a touch past that even Drow/Drow or Elf/Elf.

Or, if you are more interested in the plots you have perhaps the Family: Step-Siblings or the Medieval, Mage - Druid.

Feel free to send me a message if anything in there tickles you or anything.

Shibby

Jecht

I'm interested in the boarding school and Spy/assassin plot. I'd be up for many of the pairings too like
Princess/ commoner
Guy/Best friends sister
Villan/Superhero
Also the Harry Potter idea.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry