You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 06:59:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a partner for my first one here [UN]  (Read 376 times)

Offline AnashaTopic starter

• Total Newb trying not to get Lost.
  • Lady
  • Seduced
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Looking for a partner for my first one here [UN]
« on: November 24, 2009, 10:58:51 PM »
Ok...I'm ready to start a RP on the forum here :D

Please check my on/offs, but the only thing I definitely will say no to is 'bathroom stuff'.  I'm willing to give pretty much anything else a go.

I don't write wimpy females.  I could try, but it doesn't come naturally to me.  I can write a wimpy male though.

I'm pretty detailed and descriptive, especially when it comes to emotion and physical attributes.

When I write something on my own, I tend to start with the scene that comes to me first and go from there with no real plot in mind at first.  It just comes together as I write.  I think it'd be interesting to do that with a partner and see where the story goes.

So yeah, if you're interested in an experimental type of 'see where it goes' story let me know :D  And if you want a finished piece that I've written, I can do that too!