Aftiel's List

Started by Aftiel, November 24, 2009, 07:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aftiel

Well I finally decided to make a list of game ideas I have thought up. I'll list them here, unless i state otherwise I'm up for any of them just send me a PM with the title your interested in! Also these are just ideas if it gives you an idea for something similar feel free to bring it up with me. I may be relatively new here but I do have RPing standards, I can be rather lax as long as I have no trouble understanding what your trying to describe, and it doesn't make my eyes bleed just about anything is good for me though I like at least one good paragraph per post, more is appreciated but not required.

Fantasy Corner
Here are my Fantasy (semi) games

Science in the Dark(age) (BON)/EX)
A world torn apart by war between great nations, men and women wield elemental powers against each other, behind it all, powerful god-like beings manipulate the leaders, masquerade as gods or demons, all to keep mankind from rediscovering its greatest power, technology. Ages ago man nearly destroyed everything through technology forcing the Fates to create the god-demons who destroyed the humans cities and reduced them  to what they are now. However some of this technology remains, hidden and sleeping, deep within a vault a sleeping maiden waits to be awoken from her millenniums of sleep.

In this game I'm hoping to play as a demon fighting android, who has problems, potentially a demon takes her as a slave, or she is convinced to care for and defend a human, I will take any one male or female.

Sci-Fi Side
Here are my Sci-Fi ideas!

Revenge of the Reploids (BON/EX)
This game I'm looking for something megamanish, I would gladly go for something like Exalteds Autocathon/Alchemical exalted, were we both play as essentially mavrick hunters, being that reploids are... supposed to be replicated humans only as advanced androids (and the alchemical exalted are exalts) its only fitting that they also have naughybits. Like all of my ideas it is unfinished for a reason, so that you and I can come up with something that we would both enjoy together.

Other Side (EX, BON, NC, hell a bit of everything)
Here are my ideas that can fit into either or neither

I was such an edgelord a decade ago LOL.

Aftiel

Moonsword

Sent you a PM about two of them.
Doing better now.  I think.  We'll see.

Aftiel

Jecht

Hey Aftiel! I like the Fallen Dreams, Rage of the Fallen Gods, and Pirates, Raiders and Police oh my! ideas. I'll PM about both.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Aftiel

Im Mostly back, and Im bumping my wanted thread to see if theres any more intrest.

I would also like to put out there the possibility of a solo or group RP based on the bleach Universe, now when I say this i mean, -based on- that means NO cannon characters, everything must be customized all power levels and everything, if this goes to group (i will be making a post there for interest) i will be running it myself.

Aftiel

Updated (finally) 4/28/11