You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 12:03:02 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Changing e-mails?  (Read 442 times)

Offline IzuTopic starter

Changing e-mails?
« on: November 24, 2009, 03:54:11 AM »
So, I'm using my msn account as my email for E, so that whenever I get PMs or some notification msn rings right away and I know that I gotta refresh. But I'm no longer using my current msn account (as in I'm avoiding some people on there and I just don't want to talk with any of them ever again), so I wanted to make a new msn account where I could add some of the people on E that have asked me to exchange msn's but to whom I've refused because of the reason stated above... So in short - is it only writing in my new email in my profile section or do I have to do something else to have it verified that it's an existing email, and so on?

Offline Caeli

Re: Changing e-mails?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 04:05:37 AM »
I'm fairly certain that you only need to change your email in your profile; it doesn't ask for verification from your new email.

However, if the email that you provide is a fake and Elliquiy-related emails bounce from it, your account will become deverified to protect access to account information. :-) If the new email you change to in your profile is real, however, you've got nothing to worry about!

Offline IzuTopic starter

Re: Changing e-mails?
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 04:09:04 AM »
*smiles* ^o^ Okie~ Thank you <3 *goes to make a new email*