Riddick - Guards and Inmates!

Started by Kotah, November 20, 2009, 12:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

Your right there, even Blair would be wary of her, or the two of them would respect each other and come to an arrangement.But even Blair wouldnt go up against Flayer.Only Riddick would,lol.

Crovonovin

I would agree there!  That's the sort of enemy you need an action movie hero to dispose of!  ;)

Kotah

Awesome rp guys!

I'll jump back in as soon as I can!
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

playfullchick76

I agree, other group roleplays have fizzled out quickly, but this one is going on strongly and may last the test of time and be one of the few exceptions.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

I hope your doing ok Koters, and I miss you around to talk to hun. Hope you get back to me sometime.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Kotah

Yeah, sorry guys. Been in and out of the hospital... pregnancy... it's a kick... in the....

anyway.

I'm hopefully going to be re-entering the game scene tomorrow.

Oh, and if I dissipate for like... several days... totally popped.
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Crovonovin

Woah, impending congratulations!  Hope everything progresses smoothly!  At least, as smoothly as that can go!

playfullchick76

Seriously, i had no idea.Congradulations and salutations on your impending bundle of love. keep us informed in this thread,dont hold back.

Bubblez

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope all goes well for you..Definitely keep us informed...I'm so excited for you!!
My Ons and Offs

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

Kotah

Thanks. :) but, anyway...

We are still looking for a warden, and at least 2 more guards. I would prefer that they each have there own pc, instead of people multi-playing them. I have no problem with multi-play, but for large roles I like for separate players. :/

Zelric Miras

Grats! Keep us posted, hope it all goes as expected.^^

Mr Self Destruct

I'm interested in playing the warden, if its still available.

Zelric Miras

Kotah

Dark clown- Totally available!

Just make a profile and join in. :)

Kotah

On a more serious rp related note, I wanted to ask you guys about something. I would like to see a bit more ICA=ICC in some parts of the rp. Most specifically the slaughtering of guards and npc's.

I have no idea with offing someone here and there, by all means, I'm not trying to tell anyone how they should play. However, I would like people to consider a few things before slaughter ensues:

1. There would be repercussions for killing guards.
a. Guards are hard to come by, even the npc ones. If guards die a lot, it is going to become harder and harder to replace them. Which means a few things. A higher wage paid, which means less for the inmates. Also, it would mean a changing of standards in the guards that do get hired. In the movie, a couple of guards get killed, but let's think about it. If time had allowed, they probably would have gotten theirs. If Riddick wouldn't have shown up when he did, the chika would have probably gotten raped, and beaten badly, and then left to try to fend off other inmates that want to do much the same.

b. They also have families that would have to be answered to when a guard dies or goes missing. Which means that the murdered guard is probably going to be investigated thoroughly. Which means you risk getting caught.

c. They would make life harder for the inmates. If the guards are being killed, to avoid loosing guards, they would enter the cell areas less and less. Which means they are dispersing extra food less, and generally doing less and less for inmates. Which is going to make life harder and harder on the inmates. Which, honestly, if your fucking with the inmates lives... they might get a little angry at you.

2. Killing inmates should be cut down a little.
a. While a dead inmate would attract less attention then a guard, people would still take notice. The prison is responsible for a census of inmates, and while they can get away with a few dead inmates and doctored reports... They do need to keep and average census. The murder will be taken note of.

b. The inmate that may have been murdered may or may not have friends, guys. They might have a whole gang of angry friends that are just waiting for you to fall asleep so they can have their dirty way with you.

I'll leave it at that for now, just a couple things to think over. Like I said, I have no problem with npc's being killed every now and then, however, a bit more detail on how you are avoiding getting caught is a good idea. Keep in mind, your char already got arrested. They already got caught once. They are on the books. There is a good chance they will get caught again...

Just a bit of asking for a bit more IC actions to reflect possible IC consequences.

playfullchick76

Thats a good point,a lot of good points actually. inmates killing inmates is another thing, after all, they arent dead if theyre still in the books.But guards, in the movie they never went in there on their own, and if they went missing too often, questions will be raised and they wont make as many appearances.

Its not my rp, but, there are consequences and repercussions to everything, even the killing of guards in our Crematoria. My own character hasnt killed any,and she wouldnt. Her targets are corrupt mining execs, not guards.

Crovonovin

Sorry for not posting, I'll be getting on it posthaste! 

Also, I'd like to mention that Flayer isn't just slaughtering inmates indiscriminately.  Those he kills are generally those that he knows for a fact will not be missed.  He much prefers toying with them (even if that includes torture) than just outright murder.  He is an Enforcer after all, not an Executioner.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Odin

Hey all,

Interested in joining as either a guard role or new prisoner. Whichever you're currently taking.

Let me know if there are any spots open.

- Odin.

playfullchick76

I'll tell you what Kotah would. You can be either a new prisoner, or a guard, up to you. Make up a profile based on what fits your thoughts best.

Odin

Okay then!

Judis Furion
Role: Guard.
Worked for: 13 years.

Appearence:

Height: 5'5.
Build: Athletic/Muscular.
Hair: Grey.
Eyes: Green.

History:
Anyone who keeps up with bounties and such would know Judis. Working the Crematoria slam was his day job. When the bounty was big enough, or the case interested Judis enough, he would seek them. Whether he took a crew with him or not was something different.

Judis took pity on the women of Crematoria, and has always taken care of them the best he could. He did, however, realize that giving them too special of treatment would be dangerous for them, so tried to hide what he was doing for them. Judis did have a habit of lashing out, but understood the prisoners situation, having been put in a couple of times.

Judis wore a leather top, with a thick compounded metal back that worked with his spine, to stop him from being ice picked from the prisoners. Due to the fact he liked to look after the weaker prisoners, he often walks the catwalks when all the guards and prisoners are in bed. He is generally disliked by the male guards and prisoners, due to the fact he will step in where someone is raping, beating, or in other ways abusing a woman.

In his time here, he has killed 23 guards. All accounts have been justified and dismissed.

Kotah

Quote from: playfullchick76 on January 11, 2010, 09:34:36 AM
I'll tell you what Kotah would. You can be either a new prisoner, or a guard, up to you. Make up a profile based on what fits your thoughts best.

You know me far to well.

Just a head's up, I've been having some health issues in the pregnancy. The baby is fine, I'm just kinda falling apart around him. More or less, he is a very big baby, and my body isn't dealing with it all to well. Which sucks. Hopefully he will make an appearance soon, he is already larger then his big sister was when she was born. Unfortunate until then, I'm not going to be able to rp much. I have some pain issues that are making it hard for me to walk anymore, and I keep getting sent to the hospital because my blood pressure spikes.

It's all very stupid. I'll try to post up as often as I can.

Also, welcome to the game Odin. :)
I believe Dark Clown is joining the rp as well, so whenever he has time to start, welcome to him as well.

Kotah

Set list (so far, feel free to jump in still and I can add more people. :) ):

Warden:
Dark Clown has opted for this position. The information will be added as it comes. :)

Security/guards/ect:
Cynddl Fyris-  Ace Flyer
Flayer- Shihong
Judis Furion- Odin

Inmates:
Blair Pearson- playfullchick76
Reece Evros- Daimon Evros
Yrec "Blood" Eredin- Leorobin
Raedon Bryans- Bubblez
Liberty DeVerness- Kotah
Elizabeth Barkley- Shihong

Odin

Best of luck Kotah. Hope it all works out for you.

playfullchick76

This one is still going.The moderator is in hospital, I think.Once she's out, if thats where she is, she will let you know.But i dont see why she woudlnt say yes.Put up profiles of your characters and she will look at them.