You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 10:14:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Male seeks open-minded, patient female. (MUL, UN)  (Read 436 times)

Offline WinterbornTopic starter

Male seeks open-minded, patient female. (MUL, UN)
« on: November 17, 2009, 10:09:32 PM »
Currently not open, since my steel trap of a mind swallowed my face when I had a thought...

Feedback, ways I can improve my proposed stories and such, is heartily and warmly accepted, here and in PMs.

I will admit to anyone who calls me out that I am going to take inspiration from other sources, on site and off. If it bothers you, I will even cite it or remove it, depending on your wishes.

All tags are negotiable. All storylines can be tailored to fit any partner, from the most submissive elf-wench and waitresses to the firiest of female knights and United States Marines. What sort of character you play is up to you in entirety, as I think I get just as much enjoyment out of a romance as a non-con, humans and elves, fighters and subs, whatever you like. The simple joy of interaction with other cree-- I mean, writers, is plenty for me to be gettin' on with.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 12:12:02 AM by Winterborn »

Offline Shandragontear

Re: Male seeks open-minded, patient female. (MUL, UN)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 12:12:10 AM »
So what kind of role are you looking to the female in Knight-Brother take?

Offline WinterbornTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 12:18:14 AM »
Oh. Lemme head-desk a moment...

Okay, better. I'm not exactly sure, that's the [UN] part of the thread, but basically it could be any female he might come into contact with. Elf-girl he finds in the woods, girl he catches in the sack of a besieged city, another knight but a woman... Basically, anything my counterpart can come up with, in any given situation, which is the [MUL] part. I'll put a note up, thanks for the nudge.

Offline Shandragontear

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 12:38:34 AM »
I might be able to come up with a character for the setting. Tomorrow though, gotta head to bed, work tomorrow.

Offline Anasha

• Total Newb trying not to get Lost.
  • Lady
  • Seduced
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 03:12:05 PM »
I'd maybe be interested in That...Thing as I have had a similar sort of setting in my head for something else.

I can be patient, as this will be my first rp here and my first one in a while period, I might require some patience in return.  And I'm always open-minded :D

Let me know if you're interested.