After a long time away, I've decided to dip my feet back in the waters of Elliquiy. As a result, I'm re-floating some of my old ideas and my general interests to drum up partners. Here's a list of stories I was telling before as well some additional ideas that interest me. While you'll be able to look into my general interests in my soon to be posted ONs & OFFs page, I'll give a bit of context here for each prompt.
* * * * *Solicitations
Somewhere, in a dank, concrete pit, a woman lay in a huddled mass, her flesh shivering in the cold air and her hair matted and sticky with sweat. A dark silhouette loomed over her, his features partially hidden by the bright light that backed him. The long shadow he cast fell across his captive, who whimpered quietly as she writhed slightly, her arms testing the leather sheath that trapped them with straps and laces so tightly behind her. A slight shimmer of light reflected off the inky black tape he had layered over her mouth, all to hold in the pair of her own panties he'd stripped from her after bringing her down and locking her inside this private little hell. It was just another day for the happy couple, another evening of their passionate roleplay. By day, they were upstanding, moral people, but away from prying eyes, with the lights turned low, they fell into roles taboo and tantalizingly perverse. It didn't matter to them what anyone else thought . . .
Outside, in a sedan almost a decade old, a young woman rolled up to the secluded house. Every few years, the government takes detailed stock of the lives of its citizens, compiling data on every man, woman, and child across the nation. It's that time again, and today, a young woman, still fresh on the job and only recently out on her own, has come to survey the people living in this quaint little house just outside of town. With her little lap top in hand, she walked up and rung the bell. After a minute of silence, she rang it twice more, impatient, and more than a little nervous, and a few moments later, a man answered, looking flustered and wearing a bathrobe. Despite his protestations, she was quite insistent, and after a short argument, he relented, and let her inside. Leaving her alone in the living room, he went to put on a fresh change of clothes and clean himself up.
There was a certain thrill to being inside a strangers home, and it only took a few minutes of being left alone for that thrill to spark the young woman's curiosity. She strayed past the living room and into the home proper, peaking in doors and looking at old photos. The young woman would have left the basement alone had it not been for the quiet, muffled moaning she heard from the barely open door. Little did she know what she'd find down there in the dark. With her discovery came panic, and sudden urge to phone the police, something the man just couldn't allow. Unbeknownst to her, she'd walked in right in the middle of their game, and in the heat of passion, his head reeling with fear, he grabbed her roughly, the light glinting in his eyes as he reached for the roll of tape he'd left just a scant few feet away . . .
* * * *
This is the story of a young couple whose playtime is intruded upon by an unexpected and unwelcome guest. Out in the world, they're regular people, upstanding members of society with jobs, responsibilities, and reputations. When their visitor threatens to expose their private lifestyle choices under mistaken pretenses, a rash and damning decision is made, and the couple moves from fantasy into grim reality.
I'm hoping that, through these characters, will be able to explore what happens to people when fantasies turn uncomfortably real, when boundaries are crossed, when the fear of persecution forces difficult decisions, and just how dark love can be, all while having a bit of kinky fun. This story should examine the difference faces people wear in and out of the bedroom, and the different roles they assume as the situation demands, as well as the rather dark subject of stockholm syndrome.
I'd like to find one or two people to help me bring this all to life, filling the roles of the two women. I'm not particularly fussed whether each character has their own actor or not.
If the idea strikes a chord with you and you're interested in either hearing more or discussing some ideas with me, please hit me up with a private message. I'd be happy to hear from just about anyone on this.
A young woman works as an attending psychiatrist at a struggling teaching hospital attached to a large (but well-maintained) sanitorium. Mounting costs from long-term patients are putting the institution at risk of bankruptcy in the foreseeable future. In a daring (and patently illegal) plan, members of the board propose a new plan in a closed meeting; Use long-term residents of the psych ward as sex-slaves in order to recoup losses. The young doctor, being an upstanding member of the medical community, strongly opposes this plan, threatening to inform the authorities . . . only to wake up, locked in the lowest level of the asylum well on its way to becoming a full-service fetish brothel. She'll be made to disappear, her identity stripped away before being added to the roster of patients tagged for the new program, her transformation into a bondage bitch overseen by a sadistic dominatrix in a latex nurse's outfit.
* * * * *
This plot is much shallower, focusing on something of a nightmare scenario of a young, idealistic hospital administrator finding herself at the mercy of the abusive new system she tried to stop. The emphasis here is on tight bondage play, verbal humiliation, and distress play.
- A refreshing take on the mythic fantasy genre, exalted has always been one of my favorite RPG settings. I've listed a couple ideas below, but in general, I just like the idea of telling adult stories in the setting.
1) The solar exalted have returned to creation, and as they make themselves known, the balance between factions that has evolved over the last few centuries has begun to very quickly dissolve. The lunars, in particular, have noticed the changing winds. Those few who can remember the hegemony of the golden kings are loathe to return to the slavery they experienced in the first age. Still, one experienced lunar has found his erstwhile mate reborn, and though the woman is comparably weak, he is inextricably drawn to her. Though he might be mighty, the mystical bond that tethers his essence to hers is strong, and he'll find it difficult to sever . . . (In case it isn't clear, I'm looking at playing an older Lunar paired with an almost newly reborn solar who could be male or female, though I'd probably require more persuasion or an impressive idea for a male/male pairing)
2) Creation is burning. Whether its people choose to see it or not, this much remains true. It's been falling apart for years, and the return of the lawgivers has only hastened this process. The Yozi believe that they could fix it, that under their rule, it would be saved. To this end, they've bestowed the appropriated essences of creation's golden kings on their champions . . . Gil isn't so sure about that plan, but what he is sure of is his rightful place as ruler of men. His armies stand poised to march on the world . . .but one thing gives him pause. Gil will rule Creation as its king, but to be Creation's greatest king, he would need the perfect queen by his side. The denizens of Malfeas hold no interest for him, so he's taken his search to creation. He'll find his bride, his queen . . . even if it means Creation must burn . . .
3) The Wyld is the infinite, surging sea, constantly beating at the bulwark that is all the lands of shape . . . and it has teeth. It rakes against Creation, scarring it with every pass, opening wounds to let in the virile seed of madness . . . the Raksha. They come under the pretense of shape, assuming pleasing and terrifying forms with which to tempt and torture the people of shape. Still, they are not always so . . . violent. Creation has its myriad fancies, and the fae are loathe to ignore such . . . pleasing, daliances . . . Sometimes, their interest is piqued my their most fervent of foes . . .
4) The deathlords, in furtherance of their masters insane wish to finally die and pass on, have appropriated the weapons of the gods . . . taking 100 solar essences from their tomb beneath the western ocean and twisting them into dark reflections, instilling them with the essence of death and setting them loose on the world. These champions, however, must be found and chosen, and not all of the 13 deathlords are happy with the mortal stock from which they may choose. There exists a process by which existing solars, chosen of the unconquered sun himself, may be brought low and infused with the same death essence, creating new knights from already established exalted . . . (this would be the story of a deathlord seeking to seduce [or force] a solar to their side . . . details negotiable)
- The World of Darkness is an intriguing series of role-playing games centered around telling the stories of human monsters. The internal horror. I've always enjoyed stories that mingle horror, romance, and sexuality to varying degrees.
1) Geist - The lives of the sin-eaters are steeped in death. Every moment of their unnatural second chance is spent under the ever watchful eye of the end. Whether it's the specter watching them on the street or the geist that has taken up residence in their soul, they can never escape the ever-present reminder of mortality. Sometimes, though, the bloom of life can be found in even the most wilting garden . . . (I'm not even sure what I'm looking for here . . . anything from the romance of two sin-eaters or a sin-eater and a doomed mortal to the liaison of a sin-eater and a ghost clinging to the material realm)
2) Changeling - Arcadia is a land of gossamer dreams, radiant glories, and tenebrous shadows. Separated from our world by the vast expanse of the maze like hedge, its denizens, the Gentry, are rarely at liberty to interfere in the lives of mortal men . . . rarely. Still, the whims of these dark gods of the twisting lands are many, and though not all are malicious, they are certainly malevolent. Every so often, these lords of the fae slip through the divide between our world to snatch people away for use in the satiation of their perverse pleasures. Many times, these hapless victims are caught forever in the web of lies and illusions that comprises the Gentry's kingdom . . . but every so often, someone escapes. They make their way back through the hedge, chasing the fragmented memories of a life outside a realm of fantasy, their souls left torn and bleeding from the haphazard flight through the thorns of the hedge, until they arrive with a flourish or fading cry back in the mortal world. They're left change, forever altered by their time amongst the fae, but they struggle on, desperate to start life anew in a world they are no longer wholly of. A renewed life brings with it new experiences, and for a fortunate few, this can even mean the warm company of another . . . but can the changelings overcome the abuse that forged them, or will they be united in their mutual grief. More importantly, how much of Acradia have they brought home with them? Are the gentry on their heel . . . or in their heart?
3) Vampires stalk the night . . . and they aren't the sparkling playboys of modern fiction. They are cold, once mortal shells, people cursed with a thirst for blood and a beast inside that hungers for the world without. Though many are pleasing to the eye, they are all monstrous, ever victim to an insatiable hunger that only blood may satisfy. Still, that is not to say they are without other . . . passions. Many among the unquiet dead still thirst for other things, whether it be art, music, or the gentle touch of another person . . . but what is love in the face of the most addictive thirst the mortal mind may know? Can you truly care for someone who could just as easily be your next meal? (This could be a game between two kindred or a kindred and a mortal . . . but I'd like it to focus on the addictive qualities of vitae and the lengths to which vampires go to feed themselves, highlighting the strain this puts on any relationship they form)
4) Long ago, father wolf lay with mother luna, and their union brought forth the first of the people, a race of shapechangers able to take the form of either human, wolf . . . or monsters in between. Now, in the modern night, the people stalk the world, sliding through the shadows, hiding amongst the heard. Their commandments forbid the union of two of the breed, for aren't the people all of one family? But in these dark times, such traditions are easily pushed aside, giving way to the cold, grim realities of a violent world filled with love, hate . . . and rage . . . (I like the idea of exploring the forbidden themes of werewolf romance as presented in werewolf: the forsaken . . . the forbidden, incestuous nature plays against the powerful feeling that no one other than a member of your own pack can truly understand and survive your life . . . humans are, after all, far too fragile . . .)
* * * *
If any of these potential plots strike your fancy, or if I've simply caught your eye, please, do send me a private message. I'd be happy to discuss whatever ideas you might have.