Nightmares and Dreamscapes: Multiple story ideas

Started by sullivanthedreadlord, November 17, 2009, 06:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sullivanthedreadlord

Nightmares and Dreamscapes: The lost love.
This one is more of a guy meets girl sort of thing. To be more specific its more of a younger man falls in love with an older married woman. I know where I want it to end and how its going to end its just the getting to it that I am not sure about. It starts out quite simply enough. A man who is in his first year in college meets a woman at a coffee shop who is the manager there. She is trapped in a now loveless marriage to a man who is cheating on her. This college student falls in love with said woman and she for him but the story is not going to start with that point its going to start before they meet and go up till the ending. I am not going to tell you what I have planed for the ending for that would spoil it. Though if you want to I can ignore the ending that I have in mind and change it to make it something more positive you can call it that and then maybe it can be that way but i will have to think about it.

Nightmares and Dream scapes: The great star ocean
The jist of the story is this. The main character can be a man or woman, so he/she gets plucked from a very average and normal life to be transported to the stars, an is recruited into the intergalatic police force. It will follow a more episodic format because it will go by episodes or chapters you can call it. it will chronicle this humans journey to becoming a legend in the galaxy and such so thats one idea.
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page