Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spunky

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 17, 2010, 10:12:06 AM
*smiles* Does sound  good.  I have tried my hand at mythical, science fiction and some historical type role plays before but feel I am lacking something with them.  It could be lack of knowledge mainly.   For me I would have to say true romance type ones, some brutality in there also does not go astray and seems to fit part of my dominant nature.

*nods* Interesting. I don't like chick flicks, so I get bored if there is too much romance and not enough action. I like the romance, but not as the main focus, if that makes sense. And I should clarify. With the mythical stuff, I'm human and normal, the other person is something mythical, typically. I enjoy research, but I'm not well-versed in a lot of that. I follow the other's lead and let their character set the scene and teach me about them. *notes time* I've replied to a few, so I'm off to shower. *kisses NS gently on the cheek* I'll be back soon-ish. *smiles, bounces out*

Night Stalker

Quote from: Spunky on February 17, 2010, 10:26:17 AM
*nods* Interesting. I don't like chick flicks, so I get bored if there is too much romance and not enough action. I like the romance, but not as the main focus, if that makes sense. And I should clarify. With the mythical stuff, I'm human and normal, the other person is something mythical, typically. I enjoy research, but I'm not well-versed in a lot of that. I follow the other's lead and let their character set the scene and teach me about them. *notes time* I've replied to a few, so I'm off to shower. *kisses NS gently on the cheek* I'll be back soon-ish. *smiles, bounces out*

*smiles* I don't like them all either, little romance some comedy/adventure or action makes it all the more better.  Have tried my hand once or twice writing with another as a cat girl, lots of fun.  Also had a pixie/elf type one - another enjoyment so possibly fantasy or mythological is not too far out of my reach.  Oh yes feeding off partner is always good and almost the best way to do it.  Enjoy the shower *kisses cheek back* will be around here somewhere.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

morning, well its afternoon here now, how is everyone
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 17, 2010, 10:47:57 AM
morning, well its afternoon here now, how is everyone

Morning, not too bad thanks.. How are you?
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

still sick,,, and hateing it a lot
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 17, 2010, 11:04:32 AM
still sick,,, and hateing it a lot

*hugs* am sorry to hear you are still sick.
I am the NightStalker

Spunky

*bounces back in, dressed in blue jeans and a red t-shirt with a navy hoodie tossed on* Hello again. *smiles, kisses Bluevamp on the cheek* You poor thing. It's just a cold I hope. *puts on kettle for tea, pulls out honey and brandy*

Night Stalker

Quote from: Spunky on February 17, 2010, 11:13:51 AM
*bounces back in, dressed in blue jeans and a red t-shirt with a navy hoodie tossed on* Hello again. *smiles, kisses Bluevamp on the cheek* You poor thing. It's just a cold I hope. *puts on kettle for tea, pulls out honey and brandy*

Welcome back Spunky. 
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

Quote from: Spunky on February 17, 2010, 11:13:51 AM

hi Spunky, Mmm that sound real good that I could use right now for sure,
but hopefull soon it will go away I hope
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Spunky

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 17, 2010, 11:21:22 AM
hi Spunky, Mmm that sound real good that I could use right now for sure,
but hopefull soon it will go away I hope

Hopefully. *makes tea with honey and brandy, slides it over* Enjoy. *smiles*

Bluevamp

Quote from: Spunky on February 17, 2010, 11:37:10 AM
Hopefully. *makes tea with honey and brandy, slides it over* Enjoy. *smiles*

Mmm smells good and Mmm teste good too thanks Spunky
I needed this last night to help me sleep.... :-)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Spunky

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 17, 2010, 11:46:13 AM
Mmm smells good and Mmm teste good too thanks Spunky
I needed this last night to help me sleep.... :-)

You can drop in here and make one any night before bed if you want. The ingredients are always here. *sips coffee*

Bluevamp

Quote from: Spunky on February 17, 2010, 11:51:03 AM
You can drop in here and make one any night before bed if you want. The ingredients are always here. *sips coffee*

I'll take you up on that Spunky, maybe that work its better then what I am taking :-)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

*sits a little pensively with his orange juice in one of the far darkened booths*
I am the NightStalker

Spunky

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 17, 2010, 12:03:47 PM
*sits a little pensively with his orange juice in one of the far darkened booths*

It might. *smiles over at the booth* Do you want to be left alone? You're welcome to join us if not.

Night Stalker

Quote from: Spunky on February 17, 2010, 12:07:49 PM
It might. *smiles over at the booth* Do you want to be left alone? You're welcome to join us if not.

*smiles* do not ever like to intrude, really feel the new guy around here and sort of out place but its very welcoming which I like.  Just need to fully find my feet.  *waits to be able to write*.
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 17, 2010, 12:11:24 PM
*smiles* do not ever like to intrude, really feel the new guy around here and sort of out place but its very welcoming which I like.  Just need to fully find my feet.  *waits to be able to write*.

yes join us we don't bite, well not right now Lol
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Spunky

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 17, 2010, 12:11:24 PM

You can tell us a story if you want to or just hang out. We are very informal in here.

Night Stalker

@Bluevamp.  lol I am sure I could handle it.

@Spunky.  Chatting and making friends is always good.
I am the NightStalker

Spunky

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 17, 2010, 12:20:17 PM
@Bluevamp.  lol I am sure I could handle it.

@Spunky.  Chatting and making friends is always good.

Works for me. *smiles* I'm getting hungry. *wanders off into pantry*

Night Stalker

*smiles and watches Spunky leave*.

*places some biscuits on the table for all to enjoy*
I am the NightStalker

Spunky

*peeks in from pantry*

I need to do some work now. I'll be gone for a while. *blows kisses, disappears*

Night Stalker

Quote from: Spunky on February 17, 2010, 12:49:33 PM
*peeks in from pantry*

I need to do some work now. I'll be gone for a while. *blows kisses, disappears*

Later Spunky, take care *hugs and kisses*
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

I still here just curled up into a ball and trying to get through this cold
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 17, 2010, 01:09:01 PM
I still here just curled up into a ball and trying to get through this cold

*hugs and wraps a blanket around you*
I am the NightStalker