You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 12:58:58 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Spunky's Cafe (open to all)  (Read 94725 times)

Offline olive

Re: Spunky's Cafe (open to all)
« Reply #2825 on: August 06, 2011, 11:04:22 AM »
olive smiles as the waiter slides a hot cup of coffee in front of her and watches as he sets a brimming bowlful of tea in front of the dragon. She chuckles softly watching him struggle with the gum in his mouth. Offering him a tissue, she smiles and says, "So tell me. Why are you so uptight and nervous today? This is obviously a very nice place. I don't think you have too much to worry about, here. You mentioned being hungry. What is it, exactly, that you like to eat?"

Offline theron64

« Reply #2826 on: August 06, 2011, 11:07:16 AM »
"What... when did i mention hunger?" I Look around again, from nerves as soon as she mentions them. "It's because... those humans that tried to kill me earlier...  i don't want to be found again...." I look at the tea and start slowly lapping at it as i look aound the room again...

Offline olive

« Reply #2827 on: August 06, 2011, 11:12:32 AM »
"Well you did say "food at last" when I gave you the gum. But no worries, I'm not too hungry right now either. This yummy coffee is hitting the spot for me," olive added and then continued to sip her coffee, blowing over the edge of the cup slightly.

Offline theron64

« Reply #2828 on: August 06, 2011, 11:15:23 AM »
I tilt my head slightly and look at Olive "What are you doing?" I smile weakly taking a small drink of my tea, my curiosity getting the better of me before pushing the gum out and onto the tissue.

Offline olive

« Reply #2829 on: August 06, 2011, 11:50:24 AM »
"Well little dragon," she says while looking at her watch and pushing her empty cup away from her, "I have to be going for a bit but it was fun hanging out with you for a while. Have a lovely day and we'll have to do it again, real soon." olive smiles and gathers her things, pats the little dragon on the head and makes her way toward the exit, stopping to wave once more before she steps out onto the street.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 12:00:04 PM by olive »

Offline theron64

« Reply #2830 on: August 06, 2011, 01:04:00 PM »
I sigh and watch Olive, then as she leaves i look around, not wanting to be alone i look around one final time and take to the air and fly after her.
"Olive, wait please..."

Offline Izzie Aditi

• | Pretty eyed, pirate smile| The girl with the short skirt and the long jacket| Sapiosexual|
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Great minds think alike,dirty minds think together
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2831 on: August 07, 2011, 01:11:50 PM »
Izzie stops in front of the door of the cafe and looks around the empty streets. A little hesitant, she slowly opens the door and peeks in. Seeing nobody, she sits down in a cozy corner and grabs a book out of her bag. "Foucault's Pendulum", she mutters as she looks at the cover, "Sounds interesting..." Opening it, starts to read and slowly gets lost in the words.

Offline theron64

« Reply #2832 on: August 07, 2011, 01:13:42 PM »
Hoping to find someone to talk to, someone to keep me company, i fly in soon after and lok around the large room. "Erm... Hello"

Offline Izzie Aditi

• | Pretty eyed, pirate smile| The girl with the short skirt and the long jacket| Sapiosexual|
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2833 on: August 07, 2011, 01:15:18 PM »
Izzie looks up as she hears a faintly familiar voice and smiles wide when she sees the little dragon flying in. "Hey there!" she waves, "Want a drink?"

Offline theron64

« Reply #2834 on: August 07, 2011, 01:17:09 PM »
I flutter over after seeing Izzie and carefully land on the table, standing in front of her. "It depends..." I look around, my nerves raising again...

Offline Izzie Aditi

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2835 on: August 07, 2011, 01:20:23 PM »
Frowning, Izzie tilts her head and gently pets the dragon's head. "What's wrong, little one? You seem nervous...?"

Offline theron64

« Reply #2836 on: August 07, 2011, 01:21:49 PM »
"I'm a dragon... i don't think i'm welcome here..." i look around slowly, trying to stay calm as people are served and attented to...

Offline Izzie Aditi

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2837 on: August 07, 2011, 01:24:09 PM »
Izzie smiles to reassure theron and winks: "I'm pretty sure dragons are allowed here, as long as they behave or breathe fire or something. Plus, if you're asked to leave, then so will I! So..up for that drink? What DO dragons drink really?" 

Offline theron64

« Reply #2838 on: August 07, 2011, 01:30:49 PM »
"Well... erm... it depends on my mood cause erm... well... i'm a partial shapeshifter." i look away nervously "The human in me will drink anything because the dragon in me enjoys it and vice versa..."

Offline Izzie Aditi

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2839 on: August 07, 2011, 01:32:32 PM »
She nods in understanding and raises a hand to call a waitress. "Green tea for me, what are you in the mood for, little one? My treat."

Offline theron64

« Reply #2840 on: August 07, 2011, 01:34:58 PM »
"Erm... Well, i wanted something of my own creation actually..." I look at the waitor innocently...

Offline Izzie Aditi

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2841 on: August 07, 2011, 01:37:00 PM »
Izzie frowns and laughs: "Oh really? What did you have in mind then?"

Offline theron64

« Reply #2842 on: August 07, 2011, 01:39:27 PM »
"Well, it sort of consists of... that brown stuff i had the other day... Chocolate, i think it was, some water, milk, apple juices, and then heated by my breath...

Offline Izzie Aditi

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2843 on: August 07, 2011, 01:45:22 PM »
Izzie nods: "Oh yes, I introduced you to chocolate! Loving it that much, aren't you?" She slowly starts drinking her tea and remarks: "You need any of the ingredients or did you bring them yourself? A dragon with a bag?" She chuckles and pokes you in the stomach.

Offline theron64

« Reply #2844 on: August 07, 2011, 01:52:24 PM »
"Well erm... I was hoping..." I look up at the waitor, a cheeky glint in my eye. "He might have the ingrediants for me to use."

Offline Izzie Aditi

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2845 on: August 07, 2011, 01:59:58 PM »
"Chocolate, water, milk and apple juice for my friend here..", Izzie nods to the waiter, "He has invented a new drink, maybe something to put on your menu in the future!" Turning back to theron, she smiles: "So, how are you doing today on this lovely Sunday?"

Offline theron64

« Reply #2846 on: August 07, 2011, 02:02:10 PM »
"Well, it was raining for me so i got all wet." *I open my wings, the puddle of water on my back splashing onto the floor. "that's a weight off..."

Offline Izzie Aditi

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2847 on: August 07, 2011, 02:17:14 PM »
"Ah, there are the ingredients!" She points at the waiter that approaches the table. "I'd love to see you do your magic but I must be off to an appointment." Grabbing her bag, she pets the little dragon on the head once more: "Hope to see you again soon!"

Offline theron64

« Reply #2848 on: August 07, 2011, 02:25:51 PM »
"Aw... ok Izzie... goodbye..." I sigh, waiting with my ingrdients, curling up and falling asleep on the table waiting for someone else...

Offline Night Stalker

« Reply #2849 on: August 08, 2011, 06:48:27 PM »
Leaving an assortment of hot/cold drinks along with freshly baked goods out for all to enjoy...