You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:40:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest Check: Ivalice Clan hall [UN]  (Read 460 times)

Offline TheWriterTopic starter

Interest Check: Ivalice Clan hall [UN]
« on: November 16, 2009, 11:06:44 AM »
I'm thinking of opening a Clan hall in one of central Ivalice's main cities.  I'm looking for adventurers of any race, sex, creed or class to help make a name for our soon-to-be-illustrious halls.  Hunting Marks, earning gil, eating, drinking and being merry under the bright Dalmascan sun.  What more could you want?

Haven't decided the details yet; it will probably be freeform, but I'm playing with the idea of incorporating the license boards to some extent.  Just a reminder that's not in concrete yet.  First order of duty for joining players will be to name the new Clan, then christen it with a night of alcohol.  After that, completing different hunts will bring more gil into the coffers, letting us bring more stuff into the hall; tables and chairs, for starters, chocobo down seatbags, catering, an honest to goodness bar, etc.  As we go further, the improvements become a little more radical. 

You want in at the ground floor?  Tell me what you think.

Offline Rachubka

Re: Interest Check: Ivalice Clan hall [UN]
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 11:23:09 AM »
Was in an RP verrrry similar to this on another board before I came to E. It died pretty early since the GM thought it'd be neat to have groups split up and tackle individual marks. Not a whole lot of organization in the respect.

Hope this one goes further and this is my little post of interest.