Interest Check: Lions & Tigers & Pokegirls!

Started by KunoichiRogue5, November 15, 2009, 02:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KunoichiRogue5

This is an interest check for a pokegirls RPG. For those of you that don't know what Pokegirls are I give you this.

The tamers are open to be male or female. I've got an idea for a plot, beyond just becoming a tamer and traveling the world. Anyone up for some pokegirl fun?
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

ME! Pick me! :D Me me me me me!!..:D

*hugs KR* Sheesh I've missed you..I'd love to be a Tamer. ^_^

DeviantMunster

I think I'll actually give this a second try. Sign me up as a pokegirl! Possibly a threshold one.

KunoichiRogue5

Deviant what kind of pokegirl are you going to be?
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

KunoichiRogue5

k. Looks like 2 tamers, 1 pokegirl and 1 GM. Any other takers?
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Niki315

I'm considering trying out being a pokegirl ^^

AceShriner

I notice a lack of pokemon for our trainers lol. Well. I'd be happy to play a pokeboy if possible but if not sign me up as a trainer if you have room for anymore.

DeviantMunster

*ponders* I actually don't know! Hmm... maybe one of the drow ones, or a demoness... depends on my tamer really!

Treena

the last one i was in died sort of so i am up to rekindling my poke girl days. i can play a cunnie

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

KunoichiRogue5

Pair up and PM me your profiles

Tamers:
Wolfy
AceShriner

Pokegirls:
Deviant
Niki
Treena

Whoever gets just 1 I will see what I can do for you.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

AceShriner

Cool. Should of any of the ladies wish to play a ghost type submissive then PM me.

Also, we gonna fight according to thier rules? Or should I not favorite the page filled pokegirl attacks and thier descriptions?

KunoichiRogue5

We'll be using the attacks and what not, that are there, so you can favorite it if you want. But just remember what attacks your pokegirl has and any T2's you're getting.

Tamers get:
6 pokeballs(minus 1 for each pokegirl you have)
1 Poketech Pack(It's like a bag of holding)
1 book(Taming for dummies)
1 map of the Jhoto league
1 badge case(24 slots)
$100
1 personal item(deck of cards, book, game boy, etc.)
-Daigotsu

O/Os

DeviantMunster

The one thing that I've always hated about these games... is that there's sooo much to choose from ! As a small side note, is there a character creation thing to fill out?

Treena

I can play this one
Name: Cunnie
Species: CunnyDew
Feral/Domestic/Threshhold: Domestic
Physical Description:
Personality: She is very easy going and trys to avoid fights at all costs.
Tamer (If Domestic or Threshhold):

or this one
Name: Laura
Species: Rack/Phoenix
Feral/Domestic/Threshhold: Threshhold
Physical Description:
Personality: She is sweet at times but can get very lustful now that she is going through the change. ((more to come out in the story))
Tamer (If Domestic or Threshhold):
History:  Aeryanna was born from a pokegirl mother and a human father but she never knew her mother since she had died after birthing her. She has never known this fact since her father married soon after to a human woman who fell in love with her as a baby and raised her as her own. Now at the age of 16 her poke-gene will emerge and there is no telling what she will do.

I can also play multiple pokegirls.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Niki315

What elements are the Tamers interested in having?  I've been looking through a whole bunch of the Pokegirls and there's just too many to pick one. o.o()  Any favorites?

AceShriner

I am personally in favor ghost, fighting, or electric types as far as elements go.

Niki315

So how advanced are the Tamers exactly?  I'm trying to find a low-powered, somewhat common Pokegirl, but I'm not finding a lot that I'm interested in playing.  I might consider going with a Threshold Pokegirl... maybe even a sister of the tamer or something.  I'm just not sure where I should be starting o.o()  There's too many of'em...

KunoichiRogue5

I would request that you don't pick something extremely powerful, though you could be anything from common to rare. Just post what you want to be, and we'll go from there. Tamers, don't forget to post your profiles as well.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

o3o Whoever wants to Team up with me. PM me. :D

I'm interested in having mostly Dragon or Flying Pokegirls..o3o Maybe Ice and Ghost too.

KunoichiRogue5

Actually with tamers, you have to settle for what's around. Treena's got the right idea. Pokegirl players can list the pokegirls they want to play and tamers, first come first serve as to which pokegirl you want. Think of it as picking them up at a ranch.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

AceShriner

It's like a pokegirl grab bag! A 60$ value surprise for the 10$!

Well as far as profiles go then... Is there a type of character sheet we can fill out or shall we just jot something down?

KunoichiRogue5

Just jot something down.

Picture(if you want)
Name
Blood Gift/Curse: there's an entire section for this on the site.
Items: what you have with you
Pokegirls: Name(Species name)(Player)
History: A brief history.

Edit: Dammit I knew I forgot something. Pokegirls spot was added to bio.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

AceShriner

I notice they say though they are not widely used... guns are still around. Should I assume that the trainer's can now fight and defend themselves aswell? Or shall I not bother? What about magic also?